Please ship my order.
923 6 2019-4-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dronieuk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 17018 ft
United Kingdom

Could you please take a look at this order for me. (0311889592790)
A few weeks ago I was provided with a voucher code for a free Osmo pocket 3.5mm audio adapter as an apology for the time it took for support to look at my Mavic Air (which resulted in a replacement).The voucher provided would only work on the Netherlands website (I live in the UK). I was assured by support that it wouldn't be an issue, so I went ahead and placed the order on the Netherlands website.
I also contacted sales who confirmed the address would be fine.
This morning I get an email advising that as the address is incorrect I would need to cancel the order and place it again on the UK website.

As you can understand I'm a little frustrated when this was being provided as an apology and it seems something as simple as the voucher not working on the UK website is preventing me from getting the free item.

Can you please take a look and get the item shipped to me.

Many thanks

Jonathan

2019-4-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Jonathan, this situation has filled us with regret, we are sincerely sorry for the trouble you’ve been caused. We will escalate your concern to the related team for further verification, please wait patiently, thank you.
2019-4-25
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

You did the right thing by coming here.  Mindy can get things done.
2019-4-25
Use props
dronieuk
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Thanks Mindy.
It's a silly situation, especially when I checked using the Netherlands website wouldn't cause any issues.

I hope to get the item shipped to me soon
2019-4-25
Use props
dronieuk
lvl.4
United Kingdom

What a complete joke. This is ridiculous.... This is the latest reply, so looks like I'm going around in circles.

"We understand the reason why you have chosen the Netherlands because the support provided you with a voucher which you can only use or accepted on the Netherland site. Please allow me to explain further why the order you have created is subject for cancellation.

You have provided a shipping address "address removed" which is originally from the United Kingdom. However, the shipping country you have chosen is in the Netherland.
Our warehouse team unable to determine the location due to shipping address does not match the country. With that said, the shipment of your order will not continue and it is subject for cancellation.  Please extend my sincere apologies for all the troubles and confusion this has caused you.

Meanwhile, we will transfer you to our support team who provided you a discount coupon code and will provide a corrected voucher"

I just give up.
2019-4-25
Use props
dronieuk
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Why isn't someone senior able to go into the address and replace Netherlands with United Kingdom.
The rest of the address is correct.
2019-4-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

dronieuk Posted at 4-25 08:58
Why isn't someone senior able to go into the address and replace Netherlands with United Kingdom.
The rest of the address is correct.

Hi Jonathan, the higher level team is following up your case and doesn't have a chance to contact you, I have informed the team to contact you as soon as possible with the further resolution, thank you.
2019-4-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules