iPhone App Not Displaying Live Feed
1798 5 2014-11-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ItBeCaleb
New
United States

Let me preface by saying that I have a Phantom 2 Vision.

So I've been able to connect the app to the Visions 2's camera plenty of times before, but as of late I've been having little luck. Everything is on and everything this is connected. My phone shows that it is connected to the Phantom's wifi network and the app also confirms this. The app shows the signal is connected to the wifi extender, but still no luck. It's just sitting at the "Connection to Phantom Failed" screen.

Does anybody have any advice for this?

Though, I should add that my drone took a nasty fall a week back but everything is put back and it still flies just fine.
2014-11-11
Use props
DJI-Jolie
lvl.2

China

Hi ItBeCaleb,

pls re-bind the app and the range extender. By successful binding, you can see the version number of NAZAM and the camera on "Settings--about" of your app. You may also try to bind the range extender with DJI app from another mobile device to check whether this time the app could connect to Phantom.
2014-11-11
Use props
ItBeCaleb
New
United States

DJI-Jolie Posted at 2014-11-12 10:15
Hi ItBeCaleb,

pls re-bind the app and the range extender. By successful binding, you can see the ve ...

I've tried to do that a couple times but when I do my device won't find the signal until I RE-reset the wifi range extender. I'll try again and try the alternate device thing as well. Thanks for replying!
2014-11-12
Use props
DJI-Jolie
lvl.2

China

ItBeCaleb Posted at 2014-11-13 00:36
I've tried to do that a couple times but when I do my device won't find the signal until I RE-rese ...

Hi ItBeCaleb,

yes, pls. If the problem still exist, pls contact us.
2014-11-12
Use props
greenberet
New

United States

ItBeCaleb,

This happens for me as well.  The fix seems to be shutting everything down, then clearing the Iphone cache (close all running apps) especially the DJI viewing app.  Initiate your startup sequence again and see if you are able to connect to the camera.  Good luck
2014-11-13
Use props
ItBeCaleb
New
United States

UPDATE! (and no, it's not a good one). So I have both rebound the app AND I have tried it on a new device and I still get the same screen as before. I have attached them for reference to show that I am indeed connect to the proper wifi signal, but alas, still nothing. I have updated the firmware in the drone, but when I connect the controller to the computer, the software/computer doesn't find it.

How screwed am I?

Proper wifi

Proper wifi

No connection

No connection
2014-12-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules