Dji mavic pro platinum disconnecting
427 5 2019-4-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansbdd974da
lvl.1
United States

I just bought my drone. I paid 1300$. It disconnected in a open park and fell 35 feet. It broke and Dji says they cannot retrieve any info. They won’t cover it. Despite a malfunctioning part they won’t even help me. Has anyone else had this? Do not assume these won’t crash super easy. Look at this video and don’t fly w confidence.

https://youtu.be/yZiT8VuyGHE
2019-4-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

I'm really sorry to know what happened to your previous flight. This is not the experienced we want you to have with DJI. By the way, I managed to pull up your case.May I know if  you already receive an email about the update?
2019-4-25
Use props
Headcase81
lvl.3
Flight distance : 665965 ft
Denmark

Paladin to the rescue. Fingers crossed, any updates?
2019-4-25
Use props
fansbdd974da
lvl.1
United States

Yea, they said they couldn’t pull any flight data. Which I think isn’t true. It was a soft fall into a cherry blossom tree. So I’m on the hook for 400$. I was going they would help me out. So I’m posting the video everywhere possible to let prospective buyers know what to expect.
2019-4-25
Use props
GhostWolf010
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1118323 ft
Netherlands

Www.phantomhelp.com/logviewer
If you follow the instructions, you will be able to upload your data. If you share that link with us we can have a look for you
2019-4-26
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

Sounds strange.  A disconnect should not result in drone falling.  Drone falling would be like a prop coming off, emergency motor stop, sudden loss of battery power, etc.
2019-4-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules