Osmo Pocket Charging Case
2947 6 2019-4-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gco88
lvl.1
United States

It's my understanding that if their is a firmware update for the osmo pocket that the charging case will automatically update the firmware when it's inside charging your osmo pocket. Is this true?
2019-4-25
Use props
darrins
lvl.4
United States

Idk but seriously doubt it. It doesn’t have any wireless connection. I’m sure you still need the phone and Mimo.
2019-4-25
Use props
darrins
lvl.4
United States

Idk but seriously doubt it. It doesn’t have any wireless connection. I’m sure you still need the phone and Mimo.
2019-4-25
Use props
BeterBan
lvl.4
Austria

3.14159g brain are enough to see, with case alone there comes no HolyGhost for updating.
But buying such an expensive thing = 2.71828g is not enough.
2019-4-25
Use props
DaMa
First Officer
Flight distance : 889662 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Du gehst MIR tierisch auf die Eier. Könntest Du die Kommentare, die nichts zum Thema beitragen, einfach lassen!!!!!
2019-4-26
Use props
BeterBan
lvl.4
Austria

Ooooooch, sag was du willst, ICH bin tolerant (im Gegensatz zu dir).
Wenn du etwas nicht lesen willst, dann lass es. So einfach ist das.
Achja, WAS zum Thema gehört, bestimmst wohl DU !

Übrigens: hier sind 80% aller Probleme auf eingeschränkte Denkfähigkeit & Lesenunkenntnis zurückzuführen.
2019-4-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, good day gco88. Thanks for reaching out. We highly recommend using a compatible mobile device and download a DJI MIMO application for you to download the latest firmware to your Osmo Pocket. Unfortunately, we cannot update the DJI Osmo Pocket using the Charging case. Thank you for your kind and understanding.
2019-4-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules