Samsung GALAXY S10+ and the Mavic 2 Pro issues
2081 4 2019-4-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_ZsdTJgmnQKmv
lvl.1
Flight distance : 88957 ft
United States

Hello all! This is my first post so bare with me...

So I havent flown my drone in a while, but I have flown it with my new Samsung Galaxy S10+ once back in the middle of March.  I just went to update my drone and RC via the DJI Go 4 app to the 4/18 update and part way during the FW update, my phone turned off and restarted.  I tried a few more times with the same issue.  I had to update the drone and RC using my computer, and luckily that worked.  I tried again to connect my phone to go fly, and within seconds of me connecting my phone to the RC it shut off and rebooted again.  Im trying to figure out if the app is causing an issue or if its the new update or something like that.  I didnt have this problem before.  My phone was at 35% battery life.  I need HELP!
2019-4-26
Use props
djiuser_ZsdTJgmnQKmv
lvl.1
United States

Samsung GALAXY S10+ and the Mavic 2 Pro issues

Hello all! This is my first post so bare with me...

So I havent flown my drone in a while, but I have flown it with my new Samsung Galaxy S10+ once back in the middle of March.  I just went to update my drone and RC via the DJI Go 4 app to the 4/18 update and part way during the FW update, my phone turned off and restarted.  I tried a few more times with the same issue.  I had to update the drone and RC using my computer, and luckily that worked.  I tried again to connect my phone to go fly, and within seconds of me connecting my phone to the RC it shut off and rebooted again.  Im trying to figure out if the app is causing an issue or if its the new update or something like that.  I didnt have this problem before.  My phone was at 35% battery life.  I need HELP!
2019-4-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out.  Have you tried using a different mobile device to see if the issue will still persist? Upon checking the mobile device Samsung Galaxy S10+. I am sorry to say that the mobile device is still not recommended for your DJI Mavic 2 Pro as of the moment. Actually, there is a  possibility that the Samsung Galaxy S10+ will be able to work with the said drone, however, since it's not yet optimized with the DJI Mavic 2 Pro and with the DJI Go 4 application we cannot guaranteed the stability of the Samsung Galaxy S10+ when in use with the said device and with the said application and if this will work all the time while using the specific device.  We highly suggest you use the compatible device that was listed on the recommended mobile device list below to avoid any inconvenience and any problem. Thank you.

2019-4-26
Use props
djiuser_ZsdTJgmnQKmv
lvl.1
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-26 07:39
Hello and good day. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out.  Have you tried using a different mobile device to see if the issue will still persist? Upon checking the mobile device Samsung Galaxy S10+. I am sorry to say that the mobile device is still not recommended for your DJI Mavic 2 Pro as of the moment. Actually, there is a  possibility that the Samsung Galaxy S10+ will be able to work with the said drone, however, since it's not yet optimized with the DJI Mavic 2 Pro and with the DJI Go 4 application we cannot guaranteed the stability of the Samsung Galaxy S10+ when in use with the said device and with the said application and if this will work all the time while using the specific device.  We highly suggest you use the compatible device that was listed on the recommended mobile device list below to avoid any inconvenience and any problem. Thank you.

[view_image]

Thank you for the input.  I will keep that in mind.  I used my fiance's Galaxy S9 and it worked fine. Lol. Hopefully this gets resolved soon, but I was finally able to get my hands on a smart controller, so I may not need to worry anymore.  
2019-5-1
Use props
Joel Mills
New

United Kingdom

When will it be compatible??? Seriously it's like 3 flagships old now, sort it out dji!
2021-2-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules