Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DH_Pilot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3301621 ft
  • >>>
Slovakia

Hello All, DJI,

I'm opening this pool for Smart Controller users to show our opinion here if we are in favor to have ability select which application we would like to use on Smart Controller if DJI Go 4 or DJI Pilot or possibly also 3rd party app like Litchi. By ability of selection I mean manual selection which application user prefers without dependancy to used - connected drone, this means that user will be able to select any of those apps for any drone compatible with Smart Controller. Please vote in pool. I hope that this will influence DJI's decision for this in next updates.

Thank you,

David
Single SelectVote, Total 16 people participate in voting View Poll participants

Voting has ended

81.25% (13)
12.50% (2)
6.25% (1)
Your user group with no voting privileges
2019-4-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there. Thank you for sharing this information and pool to us. Just a friendly reminded, we do not recommend using 3rd party application like Litchi since there is a possibility that it will void your warranty if just in case there was an accident due to the said application. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Thank you for continued support.
2019-4-26
Use props
DH_Pilot
Second Officer
  • >>>
Slovakia

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-26 08:52
Hi there. Thank you for sharing this information and pool to us. Just a friendly reminded, we do not recommend using 3rd party application like Litchi since there is a possibility that it will void your warranty if just in case there was an accident due to the said application. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Thank you for continued support.

Hi Gamora, Thanks and understood. Then I hope this thread/pool will at least help in decision to allow us between selection of original DJI apps like DJI GO4 and DJI Pilot.

David
2019-4-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

DH_Pilot Posted at 4-26 23:37
Hi Gamora, Thanks and understood. Then I hope this thread/pool will at least help in decision to allow us between selection of original DJI apps like DJI GO4 and DJI Pilot.

David

You're very much welcome David. Thank you again for the information. Should you have any other concerns please don't hesitate to reach us and we are more than happy to help you. Have a good one.
2019-4-29
Use props
ro_flyer
First Officer
Flight distance : 7557283 ft
Brazil

Looks like the vast majority of 8 SC users (me included) would like to be able to select which app to use... Seems like DJI won't bother the effort to fulfill our wishes....
2019-5-6
Use props
DH_Pilot
Second Officer
  • >>>
Slovakia

ro_flyer Posted at 5-6 23:25
Looks like the vast majority of 8 SC users (me included) would like to be able to select which app to use... Seems like DJI won't bother the effort to fulfill our wishes....

In comparison with relative small number of SRC users I think it is fine so far.
2019-5-8
Use props
fans3d3d3896
lvl.1
United States

the smart controller is actually a dumb controller: way more dumb than my smart phone. I asked DJI wich app I could use to fly a mapping mission: no app available (yet). No play serices, so no dronedeply; dji pilot used to work, after the latest update no more. Dumb Controller.
2019-5-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules