Ronin-s Accessory Port Covers
2099 3 2019-4-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Shane H
lvl.2
Flight distance : 38179 ft
United Kingdom

Hey guys, where can i get these from as mine dont have any ?

Stabilizer_Accessory_-_DJI_Ronin-S_ACC_Port_Cover-1.jpg

2019-4-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello and good day Chris Di Palma 23. Thank you for this query to us. We highly recommend you to contact our support for further assistance regarding the said part that you need for your Ronin. You may refer to the link below on how to contact our support team. Have a good one.

https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav
2019-4-26
Use props
MattMPA
lvl.2
Flight distance : 99619 ft
United States

I contacted DJI about the same thing as I thought something was missing on mine, that came in the Essentials kit. Tech support told me to look at the pictures on their site of the unit in the Essentials kit. They told me it didn't come with these parts. I gladly would've bought them, but wasn't given the opportunity.
To be honest, I was disappointed in my contact with tech support. It felt like they were talking down to me.
2019-5-2
Use props
Shane H
lvl.2
Flight distance : 38179 ft
United Kingdom

MattMPA Posted at 5-2 18:08
I contacted DJI about the same thing as I thought something was missing on mine, that came in the Essentials kit. Tech support told me to look at the pictures on their site of the unit in the Essentials kit. They told me it didn't come with these parts. I gladly would've bought them, but wasn't given the opportunity.
To be honest, I was disappointed in my contact with tech support. It felt like they were talking down to me.

same response really, they said to try local dealers to see if they have any for sale,
2019-5-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules