1291 2 2019-4-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
edgeball
New
Flight distance : 10023 ft

Switzerland

Hi Forum

I've been having trouble using the DJI GO App. In fact I can't start it. It hangs on the spash screen. No unpacking files, just the picture of the Mavic 2 Pro. After a while it crashes and I can force close it. I rebooted the phone. Uninstalled and installed the app again. I even tried olders versions. APKs I found. Same problem.
Phone: Xiami Poco F1 with Android 9 Pie

Is there a way to get this so that I can use the drone again?

Cheers

2019-4-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day edgeball. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out.  Have you tried using a different recommended mobile device to see if the issue will still persist? Upon checking the mobile device Xiami Poco F1 with Android 9 Pie. I am sorry to say that the mobile device is still not recommended for your DJI Mavic 2 Pro as of the moment. Actually, there is a  possibility that the Xiami Poco F1 with Android 9 Pie will be able to work with the said drone, however, since it's not yet optimized with the DJI Mavic 2 Pro and with the DJI Go 4 application we cannot guaranteed the stability of the Xiami Poco F1 with Android 9 Pie when in use with the said device and with the said application and if this will work all the time while using the specific device.  We highly suggest you use the compatible device that was listed on the recommended mobile device list below to avoid any inconvenience and any problem. Thank you.

2019-4-26
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Just try another device.
2019-4-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules