Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
My Mavic was taking blurry and Fuzzy pixs!!
2025 6 2019-4-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FLPilotShark
lvl.4
Flight distance : 721913 ft
  • >>>
United States

New Update with my 6th-month-old DJI MAVIC #Pro that was taking blurry and fuzzy pictures on me! I was going to get ready to send my bird back to DJI Support for a replacement covered under my #DJIRefreshCarePkg but I think I finally fixed the problem that I was having! Per DJISupport they told me to reset the camera setting, recalibrate Gimbal and the IMU/Compass and that should do it. I took this #EpicAerial shot at Seminole City Park and got a nice drop down Aerial shot of there water fountain that they have in the middle of the pond. Also, I did a little touch up in Lightroom and that's was about it for post-production. Please let me know your thoughts and opinions on the Quality of the image at around 250ft Altitude??#MavicPro #DropDownshot #AerialPhotography

Seminole, FL

Seminole, FL
2019-4-27
Use props
PortlandProDrones
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1231155 ft
United States

Speaking just about focus, on the image you uploaded, the center looks good, but as I move to the structure on the upper left and the area on the upper right, it looks a little soft. What shutter speed did you use when you took the photo?

Chris Anson - Part 107 Certified Remote PIC
Skylum Online Ambassador - Drone Photographer
http://www.portlandprodrones.com/
2019-4-27
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Cool capture!
2019-4-27
Use props
fansa7225840
New
Flight distance : 8330 ft
Singapore

Help! I have issues with my image and video from spark. Somehow the image is half grainy. Any idea how to fix this?
2019-4-27
Use props
DJI Panda
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Cool shots, nice angle.
2019-4-27
Use props
FLPilotShark
lvl.4
Flight distance : 721913 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Panda Posted at 4-27 23:39
Cool shots, nice angle.

How about this video?
2019-4-29
Use props
Frank_dji
lvl.1

Australia

For the first time I needed DJI Care assistance and they rurn their back on me.
On tge 04/05/2019 my MAVIC 2 PRO camera stopped focusing on Automatic or Manual, from that day on there's only on setting where I can get usable footage (still not sharp) on the drone and it is the setting manually the camera to f11 with the focus to the minimum range, macro, any other setting the Drone won't focus at all.
To clearly show the problem I made a Video which I sent ro DJI and after seeing it they came back to ke saying that the Drone is in good working condition.
The only setting I can use is f11 on macro, that is not good working condition since I depend on a full sunny day to use on these settings and it doesn't work at all on auto because it won't select f11, any of the intelligent flight modes won't work either for tge same reason.

Here's the link with the drone camera not working.
https://youtu.be/0IS89E0LgX0
2019-5-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules