I lost MAVIC PRO. I can't read files from the black box.
772 4 2019-4-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
xaro
lvl.1

Poland

The drone is lost as now, I need the exact final location of it to get it back. I lost my drone in forest probably. My phone was not connected to the remote control. I have black box files but i cant read this files.

Could someone help me? Here are the files from the black box remote control.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1EPdzQ0aCicFsX3O9aNq0XJf08ffUN7id?usp=sharing

2019-4-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi xaro, we're sorry to read the accident. Just to verify, do you mean the drone flew away without connected with DJI GO 4 at that time? If yes, I'm afraid that the final location cannot be confirmed without the flight records. If the unit is under warranty period, we sincerely suggest you contact our support and offer the black box data to see whether the data analysis can be arranged, thanks!
2019-4-27
Use props
xaro
lvl.1

Poland

DJI Susan Posted at 4-27 17:33
Hi xaro, we're sorry to read the accident. Just to verify, do you mean the drone flew away without connected with DJI GO 4 at that time? If yes, I'm afraid that the final location cannot be confirmed without the flight records. If the unit is under warranty period, we sincerely suggest you contact our support and offer the black box data to see whether the data analysis can be arranged, thanks!

Hi. DJI GO 4 was connected. At the moment when I lost the preview from the webcam, I disconnected the phone. I thought I had a damaged usb socket on the phone.
2019-4-28
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

xaro Posted at 4-28 01:30
Hi. DJI GO 4 was connected. At the moment when I lost the preview from the webcam, I disconnected the phone. I thought I had a damaged usb socket on the phone.

Hi, thank you for your response. Aside from providing the black box data, you may sync the flight records using the application and make sure that the incident date is covered during syncing the flight records. You may reach our support using the link above. Thank you for your support.
2019-4-29
Use props
Gops78
lvl.1

Poland

After many hours of searching, I finally found a drone. I do not recommend DJI support. They did not want to help because the warranty was over. Even if I wanted to pay. Next time I will buy a drone from the competition.
2019-5-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules