Ronin S Firmare not updating Error eat 49% and 99% sometimes.
4762 10 2019-4-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Juno_Works
lvl.1
India

Hi Team,

Ive Recently bought Ronin S for my Nikon D850, But im not able to update the new firmware, Im always getting error,

Can anyone tell what can be done here.

And secondly my focus puller use to work on Ronin S when i connected via MCC-B Cable for my Nikon D850, but its not working now, can someone give some highlight on that too ?

Please help.

Firmware Update Error

Firmware Update Error
2019-4-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Juno_Works, about two days ago our engineers should have fixed this issue, when was the last time you tried to update the firmware? Could you please try again?
For the pulling focus, please double check if the settings are correct. After the firmware is updated successfully, please select the higher speed of focus to see if there is any response. GTScreenshot_20190428_154204.png
2019-4-27
Use props
Juno_Works
lvl.1
India

i tried just now and its not happening and for focus everything is same as above you mentioned , ive kept same settings but nothing happening . im waiting for firmware to update and i hope it will work, but still i can't update the firmware
2019-4-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Juno_Works Posted at 4-28 02:02
i tried just now and its not happening  and for focus everything is same as above you mentioned , ive kept same settings but nothing happening . im waiting for firmware to update and i hope it will work, but still i can't update the firmware

Sorry to know the issue remains.
1. Please make sure your computer is connecting to the network normally.
2. Make sure you are running the latest DJI PRO Assistant for Ronin.
3. Balance the gimbal properly and disconnect the camera before updating.
4. When the latest firmware fails to be updated, please re-plug the Type-C cable, then restart the gimbal and update again.
5. If there is still no luck, please provide us the serial number of your Ronin-S and export the logs for further analysis, you can upload to Dropbox or Google Drive and post the link here.
Windows:C:\Users\xxxxxxxx\AppData\Roaming\DJI Assistant 2\RONIN\log
Mac: ~/Library/Application Support/DJI Pro Assistant For Ronin⁩ /⁨Contents⁩/⁨DJIApp
2019-4-28
Use props
Juno_Works
lvl.1
India

Hello Team,

Now my gimbal is showing updated latest firmware but still focus is not working, please help
2019-5-25
Use props
Juno_Works
lvl.1
India

Hi Team , (More Explanation)

Firstly my focus on ronin with my D850 isn't working, it used to work but now its not, i don't know why,

secondly my D850 firmware is 1.03 and DJI Ronin S is on 1.8.0.70 as per Ronin App,

But when i connect to DJI Assistant it says update to 1.8.0.70 Firmware.

Can anyone resolve the focus issue im facing? rest everything is Amazing.
2019-5-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Juno_Works Posted at 5-25 06:06
Hi Team , (More Explanation)

Firstly my focus on ronin with my D850 isn't working, it used to work but now its not, i don't know why,

Hi Juno_Works, sorry to know the issue persists, please reply to one of my posts directly so that I can get the notification and reply timely.
What is the Status Indicator of your Focus Wheel? It must be solid green when the Focus Wheel works normally.
2019-5-31
Use props
JONDRIVEBACK
lvl.1

United States

Hello! My ronin is having a similar issue with stalling at 99% then failing

Here is a link to my error logs I added a space in between https: and the // because it wont let me past a link
https: //drive.google.com/open?id=117eTNeQThywLzsbtaLC0spXxVpH5ziCA
2019-8-24
Use props
Danny Shizzle
New

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-27 23:48
Hi Juno_Works, about two days ago our engineers should have fixed this issue, when was the last time you tried to update the firmware? Could you please try again?
For the pulling focus, please double check if the settings are correct. After the firmware is updated successfully, please select the higher speed of focus to see if there is any response.[view_image]

I just tried mine today and still not working. help
2019-10-12
Use props
fans76fb3abf
New

Italy

hi I have the same problem! freezes at 99%
I tried to change the cable and USB port but nothing to do.
can anyone help?
2019-10-21
Use props
djiuser_0zMd7Ri2cBuS
New

United States

Hello,

My Ronin S keeps freezes at 99% of the firmware update. I am also having issues with the app because I have balanced and did what is required before turning on the gimbal and I cannot perform the balance test or auto tune the gimbal. How do I go about fixing these issues!?
2020-12-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules