Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Lost flight data
682 2 2019-4-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AcesFull
lvl.4
Flight distance : 54265 ft
United States

When I got my new Mavic 2 Zoom i had to completely remove DJI Go4 from my iPhone and reinstall it in order to activate the new device. I notice now that all my Spark data is gone. Duh. Should have thought about that first, but I was on a mission to get the M2Zoom activated and didn't clearly think about what I was doing. Question: Is there a way to get the Spark flight records back? I understand data is stored on the aircraft itself, but not sure what data. Is the Spark data gone for good?
Bonus question: The number of feet flown next to my avatar here on the forum is much lower than what is in the Go4 app. How does that sync?

Thanks.

2019-4-27
Use props
ting-ting
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5871467 ft
  • >>>
United States

I think you can retrieve it with your current user name and account if that hasn't change. So try to sync it and see if your records are still there. Have you used anything else besides your Iphone to control your drone like an ipad or sometime other devices. If so then sync those devices, your records should show up...
2019-4-27
Use props
algunascosas
New

Spain

Same problem.
I had to make a "hard reset" to my phone, when I reinstall the DJI go I have no flights no data, no nothing.

I used the same user.

Any idea to get the data back?
2019-7-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules