Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rikk08
First Officer
Flight distance : 21877946 ft
  • >>>
Malta

Hi guys,

I recently got my mavic 2 pro back, however for some reason, the gimbal is acting crazy, restoring itself to the original positions or moving down ransomly whrnwhen I'm flying even if I'm controlling the gimbal or just flying straight which is very annoying and ruining my shots. Would provide a video as example but I'm currently abroad. Anyone else experienced this issue? How can I fix it please or will I have to return it back for repairs?

Thanks in advance!
2019-4-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi rikk08, my sincere apologies for the inconvenience that it caused. I would recommend you refresh the firmware using DJI Assistant 2. You can download the software here: https://www.dji.com/mavic-2/info#downloads and follow the video tutorial below. After that, kindly calibrate the IMU and the gimbal. Once you have a chance to upload a sample footage, kindly post it by using google-drive or Dropbox and provide the link here. Thank you.

1.PNG.png
2019-4-27
Use props
rikk08
First Officer
  • >>>
Italy

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-27 16:31
Hi rikk08, my sincere apologies for the inconvenience that it caused. I would recommend you refresh the firmware using DJI Assistant 2. You can download the software here: https://www.dji.com/mavic-2/info#downloads and follow the video tutorial below. After that, kindly calibrate the IMU and the gimbal. Once you have a chance to upload a sample footage, kindly post it by using google-drive or Dropbox and provide the link here. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-K_2HgksJM4

Thanks for your prompt reply, will give this a try and keep you updated
2019-4-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

rikk08 Posted at 4-28 11:35
Thanks for your prompt reply, will give this a try and keep you updated

You're welcome. I will wait for your update, thanks!
2019-4-28
Use props
rikk08
First Officer
  • >>>
Malta

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-28 12:49
You're welcome. I will wait for your update, thanks!

2 small expamples. it happens at random but it's very annoying. Still happening after re-installing the firmware + imu & gimbal calibration.
2019-5-2
Use props
Neo Supreme
lvl.4
Flight distance : 76329 ft
United States

Not good.  I know the default response is to 'contact DJI', but that is what's best to do, to get an open ticket with your issue.  My 2 Pro had a jittery gimbal, RIGHT after an update.  It's as if someone grabbed hold of the camera and was shaking it.  I brought it back down, rebooted it, then it was fine afterwards.  Seeing a few concerning issues with the 2 Pro that I haven't had with my Air, though that had a couple of it's own issues.  Other than that, I really enjoy the 2 Pro so far.
2019-5-7
Use props
Vliegende Hollander
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1865751 ft
Netherlands

Same issue here. Is it a software issue?
2019-5-13
Use props
rikk08
First Officer
  • >>>
Malta

Vliegende Hollander Posted at 5-13 06:34
Same issue here. Is it a software issue?

which firmware are you running on?

Tried re flashing the software and several calibrations without any luck. Just updated to the lastest firmware and I'll give the drone another test flight to check but I might have to send it back to DJI :S
2019-5-13
Use props
Vliegende Hollander
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1865751 ft
Netherlands

I'm running the latest firmware, today refreshed the firmware via DJI Assistant 2.
It is impossible to make cinematic footage, even in tripod modus is the footage shaking.

2019-5-13
Use props
lalegator
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3459731 ft
  • >>>
Serbia

have the same problem on my m2p, at first i thought it is from strong winds. now i am not sure :-)
2019-7-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules