.0530 update stability
1171 8 2019-4-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ImprezyLive.pl
lvl.2
Flight distance : 219695 ft
Poland

After the update, I encounter difficulties with the operation of the DJI GO application:
- freezing the image, the pilot still controls the drone
- disabling the application, the message 'APP stop responding' appears on the screen
- switching off the application, the pilot still controls the drone

All this will most often appear when the video recording 4k / 25 is running.

In the previous version, the stability was amazing, not once the application has been suspended and uses it for two months. From April 25 several times during each flight.

2019-4-27
Use props
Trailkill
lvl.4
Flight distance : 317031 ft
  • >>>
United States

That is worrisome. I started my drone and smart controller after a few seconds I got the same message app stop responding. I wasn't even in the air yet.
I hope others let us know if they experience the same thing.

Tk
2019-4-28
Use props
JoelL
lvl.2
Flight distance : 229154 ft
Netherlands

I want to follow this, sounds worrisome indeed.

Anyone else experience problems with the new update? Haven't had a chance to test it myself.
2019-4-28
Use props
TVOD
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1680082 ft
United Kingdom

Hi Im getting the same issues but in 1080/25 have you found a fix?
2019-5-4
Use props
TVOD
lvl.4
United Kingdom

My issue started yesterday, i updated the SC on the day the new firmware was released and not had this issue till then ,anyway yesterday morning i drove all the way to southport only to find it was near a Airport, so I moved to another location which was a area covered with a orange circle on the go4 app which limited my altitude to 60 Mts, i thought i would get some experience flying near a restricted zone after driving 50 miles down B roads to get there. 2 minutes into the flight the go4 app stared crashing, when i got home the SC had only recorded about half of the flight log,, see here :-https://www.dropbox.com/s/pvp00jxnpl0w9ce/0503-190435.mp4?dl=0 So i  went out this morning and the Go 4 app was crashing for fun, see here:- https://www.dropbox.com/s/5awmoi0xwfqx0t8/0504-105332.mp4?dl=0, anybody know what is causing this, is this common with Android software, been using IOS up until i got this Smart? controller
2019-5-4
Use props
TVOD
lvl.4
United Kingdom

sussed it,, i took the SD card  out and the Go4 app never crashed once, put the SD card back in within seconds of the drone being in the air the Go4 App crashed, removed the SC  card and everything back to normal, well sort of , i've noticed  the SC does not always report that it has recorded the home point, My SD card is a Samsung 128 EVO plus U3..
2019-5-4
Use props
Monkey007
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 73775046 ft
  • >>>
Australia

+1, having the same issues here except that I've only got my SC after April 25, so didn't know it could be the new firmware. And I also record my videos in 4k/25
2019-5-5
Use props
TVOD
lvl.4
United Kingdom

i have put the recommended SD card in the SC and the problem has gone.
2019-5-5
Use props
fans3d3d3896
lvl.1
United States

I installed the previous version again as DJI Pilot did not work. Had to do a re-install after downgrade and redo the custom lens info again... better part of a day...
2019-5-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules