5199 8 2019-4-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans29c178c8
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5441411 ft
  • >>>
United States

Brand new M210 V2 with XT advanced new in February nothing but black screen no live video.. Below is what I am working with support on and have tried. Has anyone else had this issue and resolved it?  

Good day.  Please see below what all I have tried.  *I have reflashed all the firmware 3 times on all items possible.  
*I have swapped locations multiple times on the gimbals.  
*I have only left the XT on and swapped sides of gimbal multiple times.
*I have restored the settings and factory defaulted all items twice.
*If you take photos and or video in the app they record thermal to the camera-card, you can remove the card and view them and they are proper. It is only not displaying live to the screen.
*I have tried an IPad with pilot app as well as two crystalsky monitors.
*I hooked up HDMI to Cendence as well as crystalsky and it will not output the XT.  
*Camera will link together in gimbal lock and work property on tracking but no video.

Camera is a standard XT v2 640 x 30 x 19 advanced radio metric
2019-4-28
Use props
fans29c178c8
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5441411 ft
  • >>>
United States

Fixed..

My v2 and xt are playing nice together... I havnt had any issues.

That being said, I may be able to help you out getting setup. Your problem is most likely the adapter for the XT. The XT adapter for the 210 actually needs it's own update to work with the V2... after updating the 210 and the xt, hook up to DJI Assistant. There is a "ring" tab on the left hand side. That is where you go to update the adapter. Everything should work fine once updated... standby and I'll see if I can find screenshots of when I updated mine.
2019-4-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, sorry for the late response, glad to know the issue has been figured out, hope you enjoy flying.
2019-5-10
Use props
jomor
lvl.1
Flight distance : 13 ft
Canada

fans29c178c8 Posted at 4-29 12:13
Fixed..

My v2 and xt are playing nice together... I havnt had any issues.

I have the same problem, tried updating the ring but no luck. not even sure if the ring update took as assistant 2 didn't display success. any other thoughts?
2019-5-15
Use props
jomor
lvl.1
Canada

jomor Posted at 5-15 18:07
I have the same problem, tried updating the ring but no luck. not even sure if the ring update took as assistant 2 didn't display success. any other thoughts?

The ring update tab was there, I clicked on it and assumed it was updating. That tab is not visible anymore but I still have black screen. I have full control of the gimbal, camera records stills and video fine , but no live video feed
2019-5-16
Use props
jomor
lvl.1
Canada

jomor Posted at 5-15 18:07

The ring update tab was there, I clicked on it and assumed it was updating. That tab is not visible anymore but I still have black screen. I have full control of the gimbal, camera records stills and video fine , but no live video feed
2019-5-16
Use props
DroneTechNZ
lvl.1
Flight distance : 760161 ft

Hi. Today we have spent countless hours trying to solve this problem. I have searched far and wide and finally found this document from DJI. Unfortunately the v1 XT camera is not compatible with the m200/m210. It is required to send it in for an upgrade as shown in this document from DJI. The XT v2.0 does not require this upgrade.

w w w . d32xrmdsd5z66d. cloudfront . n e t /Industrial/07.03-EN.pdf (Written like this because it wont let me post links)

All the best. This piece of info would have saved me hours of frustration so I thought I would pass it on here. it seems that they install a new board or some kind of deep level firmware upgrade.

2019-9-10
Use props
DroneTechNZ
lvl.1
Flight distance : 760161 ft

2019-9-10
Use props
djiuser_CAaTInlMV91e
New

United States

Have the same issue. Going to see if the ring update has been done or if an option. Any other thoughts or solutions much appreciated  V2 on the Zenmuse XT Flir  
2021-11-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules