New remote control
15604 45 2014-11-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
miyeoba
lvl.2

Nigeria

Gerry1124 Posted at 2015-2-20 22:16
Have you been successful connecting the remote control to the RC asst. software on your computer b ...

No please. Thanks for assisting.
2015-2-20
Use props
RickDennis
lvl.1

United States

---===  PROBLEM SOLVED ===---

(Reinstalling the latest Zen IMU fixed everything below)

I originally posted this comment because I wasn't able to follow the MANUAL CALIBRATION because I wasn't getting any audio confirmations. If you are having these same problems, it may be because you are not pulling the S1 switch all the way to the bottom (Default ATTI).

I tried the process multiple times using the directions above. Here is the problem.

I changed my S1 configuration to GPS / ATTI / FAILSAFE (Default configuration is GPS / ATTI / ATTI), so when the instructions are telling you to flip the S1 switch to ATTI - make sure you flip it all the way down. I was stopping in the middle (my ATTI position). It wants the default ATTI position which is S1 all the way down.

I've tried Taxdodg's (w-nils) method of calibrating my transmitter without the RC assistant software so that I can get the camaera to not spring back to 45 degrees. All of my calibrations seem to look good in the assistant software and everything is functioning fine, except the damn camera always wanting to center itself at 45.

My goal here was to get the GIMBAL DIAL to work freely and let the camera remain at different angles without having to hold the DIAL constantly. It really sucks having to hold the camera dial constantly, if you want any angle other than 45 degrees.
2015-2-27
Use props
landing911
lvl.1

United States

Thanks for all your help and suggestions.
There seems to be quite a bit of confusion, so here's some more details about what worked for me.
This is how I got my new V3.0 controller to work with my DJI Phantom Vision 2 Plus quadcopter with the camera remaining in the same position after I let go of the wheel tilt control dial.  FYI, I'm on a MAC.

Here's the firmware I started with:

And the firmware after I upgraded everything and everything worked:

My new controller firmware. I didn't upgrade anything here.

For me, the controller worked to control the quadcopter right away after pairing with the button on the bottom of the QC, but the gimbal tilt wheel was harder to get working right.

The thing that fixed it for me was upgrading either the Main Controller or the P330CB drivers (it upgraded them at the same time).
***Be sure you choose the "Upgrade Version" for the transmitter version AFTER UPGRADING FIRMWARE. ***
Then turn off your qc, disconnect it from the computer, and power it back on.

I did the controller calibration in the PT2 program and also with the stand-alone instructions, and it didn't seem to make a difference for me. I did the in-program calibration last.
The program version did not seem to matter. The same upgrades and options were available to me in the 3.6 and 3.8 versions. I used the 3.8 version.

Good luck! Hope this helps.
2015-6-29
Use props
Sn1p0
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Sophie Posted at 2014-11-25 06:46
Please connect to the Phantom's Assistant, go to Basic -- RC, choose Transmitter Version as Upgrad ...

Hello Sophie and everyone, I need to ask a question about the DT7/DR16 transmitter/receiver combo. I have a F550 with a naza-m v2, zenmuse h3-3d, iosd mini, and a zenmuse gcu v2. I am using the new NDJ6 with the new gimbal controller dial. When I used this transmitter with the Phantom 2, I am able to change a setting in the DJI Phantom 2 Vision Assistant v3.8 software that says "Transmiiter Version: Upgrade Version or Basic Version" This refers to the old and new styles of the DT7. What I am having a problems with is I cannot access this setting in the DJI NAZAM Assistant v2.4 software. Does anyone have a fix to this problem? If you cannot change this someone should definitely update the software, or inform someone to do so. This is very important for operating the camera effectively to get the great shots we all want.

P.S. I have the 2.4v of the NAZAM assistant software and have not registered my s/n on the program, if that changes anything.  

Thank You!,

Paul
2015-9-15
Use props
yucelacik
New

Turkey

RE: New remote control

I had p2V+ earlier version with first controller. I bought an upgraded v3 controller and made pairing. Everything is fine normally. The problem is:

While I was using earlier controller throttle up and down stick was on the left of controller but with the v3 version it's just the opposite. Is this normal ? Any vay to change it ?
2017-8-23
Use props
fans7087202f
New
Paraguay

Alguien que hable español
2017-8-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules