My pano files save as 0 KB .jpgs
1149 4 2019-4-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bigROBOTbill
lvl.1

New Zealand

Greetings people, just bought the Osmo 2 and have been happy making videos and still photos, but when i make any panorama images, the camera works and captures the images and takes a wee while to stich them, shows the image, then when i go to download the files from the phone they show as 0 KB and won't open in photoshop or anything.
When I click info on the photo in the app on the phone it tells me the size is 1640x1170
Any ideas?

Dji-folder.jpg
2019-4-28
Use props
bigROBOTbill
lvl.1

New Zealand

I forgot to say that I had ticked the option to save all the photos for the panoramas and they did save in their folders (and at the original resolution of course) so I can stitch them in photoshop later
seems strange though
2019-4-28
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, good day bigROBOTbill. Thank you for reaching out. May I have the model of the mobile device and the SD card that you are currently using right now? Also, may I ask if those photo or files are not inside the folder showing in the image since there is a possibility that those files are only duplicate files. Please keep us posted on the latest updated for us to further help you with this concern. Thank you for continued support.
2019-4-29
Use props
bigROBOTbill
lvl.1

New Zealand

Hi Gamora, thanks for the welcome, the camera is a Vodafone VFD700 Smart Ultra 7 and the SD card is a Lexar 16gig micro. I have looked through every folder and there are no stitched files other than those in the screenshot. The pano folders contain the original shots for the panos only.
2019-4-29
Use props
bigROBOTbill
lvl.1

New Zealand

bigROBOTbill Posted at 4-29 11:41
Hi Gamora, thanks for the welcome, the camera is a Vodafone VFD700 Smart Ultra 7 and the SD card is a Lexar 16gig micro. I have looked through every folder and there are no stitched files other than those in the screenshot. The pano folders contain the original shots for the panos only.

Still not working, any suggestions?
2019-5-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules