Audio Pass through when using accessories.
1109 6 2019-4-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TheCameraGuy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 40866 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Hi DJI,

I would reall like to see in the next firmware update, some changes to the Audio Adapter.

I prefer to use the WIFi BT adapter to connect to my iPhone. I tried yesterday and decided to plug in the Audio Adapter and a mic. Of course, the mic did Not appear, and nothing was recorded.

It would be great to be able to use this audio adapter with the other accessories.

Hope this is possible, and can be done easily.

Thanks
2019-4-29
Use props
BeterBan
lvl.4
Austria

Sure NOT by firmware!
If there is no (hardware) connection even 10 firmware updates cannot solve this problems.  
2019-4-29
Use props
TheCameraGuy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 40866 ft
  • >>>
Canada

BeterBan Posted at 4-29 06:02
Sure NOT by firmware!
If there is no (hardware) connection even 10 firmware updates cannot solve this problems.

Why not. I have the hardware, surely its just a matter of turning on a feature set
2019-4-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day TheCameraGuy. Thank you for reaching out and for the information you have shared with us. Let me please forward this thread/information to our DJI R&D Team for further development of the DJI Osmo Pocket. Thank you for your valued support.
2019-4-29
Use props
nianeko3
lvl.4
Japan

Hardware: Line connection of wifi module female connector is not enough for mic adapter.
Firmware: Present ID system do not accept to connect wifi & mic adapter at the same time.

2019-4-29
Use props
RichInGa
lvl.4
Flight distance : 449344 ft
United States

I am regretting my purchase of the Osmo  Pocket.  Gopro has has BUILT IN Wireless for YEARS.  Additionally the mic adapter that GoPro makes ALLOWS you to do external power.  I bought the Osmo because I wanted a gimbal as I thought that would give me better stability... But what I've found is after you buy all the extra crap like the wireless adapter, mic adapter, scroll wheel -- I am right at the price that a Gopro 7 with a 3rd party gimbal (Gopro $350, Gimbal $100). BUT Surprise surprise YOU CAN'T USE ALL OF THEM TOGETHER!!!! News flash -- You can have wireless, external mic, and the scroll wheel, (full gimbal) all working together on the gopro, you can't on Osmo Pocket.  Add in that the Go pro is a much tougher camera, and waterproof and well.... I should have bought a gopro.  This is disappointing DJI.
snagit.png
2019-5-1
Use props
nianeko3
lvl.4
Japan

Hardware can be changed, but firmware depends on DJI.
If with 14Kohm ID register OP recognise wifi and mic adapter,
I think there is a possibility to modify wifi module to connect mic adapter.
2019-5-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules