971 4 2019-4-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ckloke
lvl.4
Flight distance : 828261 ft
Malaysia

Hi,
I will be travelling to Seoul and Busan, Korea next month and would like to know what is the regulation or any control to bringing drones into this country?
Advise from any member who has travelled to this country before will be highly appreciated, thanks.

Rdgs,
Loke

2019-4-29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, good day ckloke. Thank you for reaching out. I hope that you could get the best recommendation and suggestions to our valued DJI co-pilots that already been in Seoul, Korea. Also, the best way to know how to pack and bring your drone to Seoul is to contact your local airport authority and the airlines customer service to know all the rules and regulations on this matter. Thank you for your support and have a safe and happy flying in Seoul, Korea.
2019-4-29
Use props
David Martin Graff
First Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>
United States

Are you bringing your Mavic Air? I don't think a drone that size will create too much of a distraction. If I took my Spark somewhere on holiday, I don't think many would pay any attention to, but if I took my Mavic Pro and wanted to fly it right in the middle of the city, then that would be a different story?..
2019-4-29
Use props
ckloke
lvl.4
Flight distance : 828261 ft
Malaysia

Thanks for all the info, I will be bringing my mavic air and pack in my backpack with other camera stuff.
2019-5-1
Use props
SD_Pilot
Captain
Flight distance : 10278435 ft
  • >>>
United States

Go for it, you'll be fine. Of course toss it in your carry-on bag.
2019-5-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules