Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_mk6aJxCw9Dgs
lvl.1
Flight distance : 175932 ft
Denmark

Hello everyone
I have a problem with my X4s

As you can see on my videos, it shakes a lot. and the camera behaves very strangely as I turn left and right
Does anyone have a good idea of what it is ?

I've been inside and calibrate everything that can but it doesn't help

video 1: youtu.be/4T1lhuRqH2E
Video 2: youtu.be/uj1N9rxHD78
Video 3: youtu.be/0QdoMDf9llU

2019-4-29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, good day. We do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please check the gimbal dampers on your Inspire 2 whether the dampers are firmly attached on the drone itself? I will be posting official video tutorials on how to replace and install properly the gimbal dampers. In addition, if the gimbal damper is properly mounted and still receiving the vibration problem. Please try to perform a gimbal calibration to see if there would be changes on the said problem. Please keep us posted on the latest updates on the said issue for us to further isolate the problem. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Have a wonderful day.

2019-4-29
Use props
Mandrike
lvl.1
Flight distance : 175932 ft
Denmark

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-29 09:42
Hi, good day. We do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please check the gimbal dampers on your Inspire 2 whether the dampers are firmly attached on the drone itself? I will be posting official video tutorials on how to replace and install properly the gimbal dampers. In addition, if the gimbal damper is properly mounted and still receiving the vibration problem. Please try to perform a gimbal calibration to see if there would be changes on the said problem. Please keep us posted on the latest updates on the said issue for us to further isolate the problem. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Have a wonderful day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6iZmJQupYg

It is not my dampers.. I have the new Matrice 210 RTK V2 and the same problem.
2019-4-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules