581 5 2019-4-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mav2Joe
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3212 ft
United States

Hi,
Got a smart controller for my mav 2 zoom, and it has developed a display issue where on bright objects, it shows slanted black and white bars. Its only on the smart controller display, not on any pic or video taken. Its not there when I use the original remote and a smart phone. Has anyone seen this?

screen

screen
2019-4-29
Use props
JoelL
lvl.2
Flight distance : 229154 ft
Netherlands

That’s the warning showing which parts of your image are overexposed. It’s a setting you can toggle on / off
2019-4-29
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. I  would recommend turning off the over-exposure for you to get rid of this matter. Please refer to the screenshot below for further check. Kindly keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.

2019-4-29
Use props
Mav2Joe
lvl.1
United States

JoelL Posted at 4-29 08:12
That’s the warning showing which parts of your image are overexposed. It’s a setting you can toggle on / off

Got it. Funny it just appeared one day. Guess I'm still getting used to all the settings.
Thanks for the help, this had stumped me for days.
2019-4-29
Use props
Mav2Joe
lvl.1
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 4-29 08:22
Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. I  would recommend turning off the over-exposure for you to get rid of this matter. Please refer to the screenshot below for further check. Kindly keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.

[view_image]

Thanks Tony,
I guess I inadvertently turned that on at one time. It was very annoying when I was taking pics of a roof chimney and could hardly distinguish the display.
2019-4-29
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Mav2Joe Posted at 4-29 08:38
Thanks Tony,
I guess I inadvertently turned that on at one time. It was very annoying when I was taking pics of a roof chimney and could hardly distinguish the display.

Hi, thanks for the update. I'm glad that the problem has been fixed. No worries, we're here to help. Thank you for your support.
2019-4-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules