Osmo Pocket not starting
3230 6 2019-4-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DevN118
lvl.1
Flight distance : 94980 ft
Belgium

Since a few weeks I have an Osmo Pocket. So far I have not been able to try it out. Unfortunately today, when I decided to try it out, the system doesn't want to start anymore. The DJI Logo animation keeps on flashing.
So disappointed, even before being able to test the device!

2019-4-29
Use props
DevN118
lvl.1
Belgium

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1N8qqIdB2ZAFAi_2XxcCrGs1TLsI6lXMM/view?usp=sharing
2019-4-29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, good day DevN118. We do apologize for the problem that this has caused. May I ask you if you already activated the Osmo Pocket? If not, can you please try to connect your Osmo Pocket to a compatible mobile device and please try to download the DJI Mimo application for you to activate it using the said App. I will be posting in the list compatible device and also the link on where you can download the DJI Mimo application. In addition, can you please send us a short video clip regarding the said issue for us to further isolate the problem. Please keep us posted on the latest updates on the said issue for us to further help you with this one. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Have a good one.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo

2019-4-29
Use props
bluntman
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5243 ft
Canada

This happened to me last week. After contacting DJI support and sending them a video of the flashing DJI logo, they directed me to send it in for repair under warranty.
2019-4-29
Use props
DevN118
lvl.1
Belgium

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-29 09:29
Hi, good day DevN118. We do apologize for the problem that this has caused. May I ask you if you already activated the Osmo Pocket? If not, can you please try to connect your Osmo Pocket to a compatible mobile device and please try to download the DJI Mimo application for you to activate it using the said App. I will be posting in the list compatible device and also the link on where you can download the DJI Mimo application. In addition, can you please send us a short video clip regarding the said issue for us to further isolate the problem. Please keep us posted on the latest updates on the said issue for us to further help you with this one. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Have a good one.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo

Hi,

I did activate the DJI Osmo Pocket succesfully. Also the updates were completed as normal. I used the Osmo Pocket for exactly 10 recordings  (videos/pictures) in total.

When all of a sudden the device did not want to boot up anymore. The gimbal is still calibrating, also the green LED shows it is fully charged. But it keeps on cylcing within the start cycle, showing  the animated DJI Logo.
I am unable to connect it to any mobile device (including the iPhone 7, which I used before all the time, with Mimo V1.0.6 (19086)). It is a strange situation as I used the Osmo the last time for some test shoots half April, without any problem at all.
As I received the device only one month ago, I returned it to the store for further follow-up as it is still well within waranty.
I am awaiting more news from his side.
2019-5-5
Use props
Littlepinkmaker
New

Denmark

So I just purchased the pocket less than a hour ago - Unboxed it and it wont turn on at all. The gimbal moves around but thats it.
The app wont connect nor will it charge .... what did I just waste my money on.... someone please help.
2019-5-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

DevN118 Posted at 5-5 07:56
Hi,

I did activate the DJI Osmo Pocket succesfully. Also the updates were completed as normal. I used the Osmo Pocket for exactly 10 recordings  (videos/pictures) in total.

Hi there. Thank you for the additional information. We do apologize for the inconvenience. Just keep in contact with the physical store for further updates since you already sent your Osmo Pocket to them. Hope that this will gonna fix as soon as possible. Thank you for your kind and understanding.
2019-5-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules