Reset Compass
1206 5 2019-4-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SparkPilotDk
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1318665 ft
Denmark

Hi. I have been flying my Spark for a half year now, having no issues, but this weekend i was flying and the drone suddenly became out of control and crashed. the crash was only from 1 meters hight so it's still able to fly, but today it became hard to control and i had to land it....Is there one or 3 compasses in the Spark since i can see one and two not active...Assistant tells me to reset but there is no place to do this, and then i tried to update the firmware, but still the same after update...

2019-4-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day SparkPilotDk. I'm sorry to know what happened to your previous flight with your DJI Spark. I would recommend you contact our support team to start up a ticket for the said drone: https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav . We have the professional team who would do their best to find out the reason of the incident and then the corresponding resolution would be provided. Please note that DJI will not perform data analysis for cases occurring after the expiry of the warranty period; otherwise, valid charges will apply. Thank for your support.
2019-4-29
Use props
SparkPilotDk
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1318665 ft
Denmark

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-29 10:10
Hello and good day SparkPilotDk. I'm sorry to know what happened to your previous flight with your DJI Spark. I would recommend you contact our support team to start up a ticket for the said drone: https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav . We have the professional team who would do their best to find out the reason of the incident and then the corresponding resolution would be provided. Please note that DJI will not perform data analysis for cases occurring after the expiry of the warranty period; otherwise, valid charges will apply. Thank for your support.

Hello and thank you for your reply. Can't you tell me weather there is only one compass or all three of them are supposed to be active, as you can see they show, but are inactive right now.

2019-4-29
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

There is just one compass in the Spark.  The bird comes redundance-free
2019-4-29
Use props
djiuser_HAxjReS53VDK
lvl.1

Myanmar

Did it work well after?.. I tried to calibrate compass but it even does not show the aircraft positions as it before. how can i r
eset the compass, plz someone..?
2021-1-4
Use props
Jakab Gipsz
Second Officer

Hungary

djiuser_HAxjReS53VDK Posted at 1-4 21:31
Did it work well after?.. I tried to calibrate compass but it even does not show the aircraft positions as it before. how can i r
eset the compass, plz someone..?

Why did I have to calibrate? Did you receive an error message? How did you try to calibrate? If not, why not?
Screen photo? Video?
If you want a solution, correct answers, please provide as much information as we can to help.
2021-1-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules