DJI GO 4: Battery Indication in red, NOT visible!
795 4 2019-4-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kykmavic
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5892388 ft
Cyprus

In DJI GO 4, when battery level becomes low, the percentage and voltage remaining indication change from green to red colour. However, under the sun light, the red colour is very difficult to be seen and this is quite dangerous.
Is there a way to change the colour from red to any other choice?

2019-4-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day kykmavic. Thank you for reaching out and for the information you have given. I am sorry to say that you are not able to change the color from red to any color color on the DJI Go 4, when battery level becomes low. For me to help you further I will forward this information/thread to the designated department. Thank you for your valued support.
2019-4-29
Use props
kykmavic
Second Officer
Cyprus

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-29 11:54
Hello and good day kykmavic. Thank you for reaching out and for the information you have given. I am sorry to say that you are not able to change the color from red to any color color on the DJI Go 4, when battery level becomes low. For me to help you further I will forward this information/thread to the designated department. Thank you for your valued support.

Thank you for your reply, it will be good to see this option to the next update of the DJI Go 4 app!
2019-4-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

kykmavic Posted at 4-29 12:36
Thank you for your reply, it will be good to see this option to the next update of the DJI Go 4 app!

You are very much welcome kykmavic. If you have any other inquiries or concern with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help and support you.
2019-4-29
Use props
kykmavic
Second Officer
Luxembourg

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-29 16:06
You are very much welcome kykmavic. If you have any other inquiries or concern with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help and support you.

Does anybody know if this issue has been rectified?
2019-11-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules