I've missed you guys seeing my movies, Check out these.
734 18 2019-4-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AntDX316
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

2019-4-29
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Nice videos, thanks for sharing
2019-5-1
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Looking good Ant
2019-5-2
Use props
Walleye
lvl.4
United States

So why would you have a M2Z video posted on a Spark site?  Terrible choice of music for Lacrosse video--offensive in my opinion.
2019-5-2
Use props
Lysak2003
Second Officer
Flight distance : 500052 ft
Ukraine

I see you work quite tough
2019-5-2
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Walleye Posted at 5-2 06:30
So why would you have a M2Z video posted on a Spark site?  Terrible choice of music for Lacrosse video--offensive in my opinion.

I didn't know what to do put so I put w/e lol  What do you recommend?  send me a link to a song so I know what to look for

I came from the Spark and the people posting are the reason why I bothered to get a Mavic 2!
2019-5-2
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Lysak2003 Posted at 5-2 11:28
I see you work quite tough

It's not even work. : )
2019-5-2
Use props
Mhinc
lvl.4
Flight distance : 151467 ft
Canada

Not only a terrible choice of music, but also I am pretty sure a Drake song is not royalty free.  Hence, Copyright Infringement.
I know lot of people just post for points on here.  But I am going to give you some constructive criticism.  Take it as you will.
I think you should focus more on your control, your movements are still very jerky.  Slow down your gimbal, make smoother, slower movements.
Maybe work on this with one video rather than posting so many.  Quality vs Quantity
2019-5-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day AntDX316. These compilation videos that you have capture are amazing. Great work and two thumbs us.
2019-5-3
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Mhinc Posted at 5-2 22:39
Not only a terrible choice of music, but also I am pretty sure a Drake song is not royalty free.  Hence, Copyright Infringement.
I know lot of people just post for points on here.  But I am going to give you some constructive criticism.  Take it as you will.
I think you should focus more on your control, your movements are still very jerky.  Slow down your gimbal, make smoother, slower movements.

I already know that.

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 1&extra=#pid1845422

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 9&page=1#pid1844799

The videos you have seen were for fun and for practice.  Some don't upload that but I do.

I'm in full manual mode or working with some autonomous mode and trying to make it work but it won't come out perfect in every situation in the beginning.  Also when I add the music the $ goes to the owner of the music anyway.  Now I don't bother to upload any music.

Mind you I just got the drone around April of this year!  All I wanted was it to Activetrack me w/ the Spark and nothing else but the automatic DJI movie intrigued me.
2019-5-3
Use props
Mhinc
lvl.4
Canada

AntDX316 Posted at 5-3 17:30
I already know that.

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 1&extra=#pid1845422

Don't get me wrong, I am not bashing you.  I am just giving some constructive advice.  I have only had my spark for about a year.  Grabbing a Mavic 2 Pro in February.  I have made a point to really concentrate on fluid movements and that's all I am suggesting.   Happy flying
2019-5-4
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Mhinc Posted at 5-4 00:22
Don't get me wrong, I am not bashing you.  I am just giving some constructive advice.  I have only had my spark for about a year.  Grabbing a Mavic 2 Pro in February.  I have made a point to really concentrate on fluid movements and that's all I am suggesting.   Happy flying

I knew people would think that my flying was bad which it was but I've fixed it by not stopping.  And if stopping or turning has to occur to gradually ease into it.  Instantly stopping is the Ideal way but in motion it's not plus my slight hand/wrist injury from falling on my e-bike while braking and going over the bars still has to heal. : )

The reason why smooth dampened movements have to occur is the world is used to no sudden stops.  Sudden stopping safely is rare but very high-performing when it's within limits.  I've tried decreasing the brake and maxing it but it doesn't really do anything.  The only way is to go very slow towards center sticks. : )

I'm basicallly flying at full end-point on the right stick.  : )
2019-5-4
Use props
maddox
First Officer
Malaysia

Nice works, great video
2019-5-4
Use props
Mhinc
lvl.4
Canada

AntDX316 Posted at 5-4 00:53
I knew people would think that my flying was bad which it was but I've fixed it by not stopping.  And if stopping or turning has to occur to gradually ease into it.  Instantly stopping is the Ideal way but in motion it's not plus my slight hand/wrist injury from falling on my e-bike while braking and going over the bars still has to heal. : )

The reason why smooth dampened movements have to occur is the world is used to no sudden stops.  Sudden stopping safely is rare but very high-performing when it's within limits.  I've tried decreasing the brake and maxing it but it doesn't really do anything.  The only way is to go very slow towards center sticks. : )

Have you lowered your gimbal movement speed, and tried tripod mode?
2019-5-4
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Mhinc Posted at 5-4 23:13
Have you lowered your gimbal movement speed, and tried tripod mode?

on the spark, tripod mode is mega mega slow

Lowering the gimbal below 8-10 and above 10 isn't good.  I just need to know about stopping and not stopping but the real issue is not knowing how exactly far I am on the controls where it's going to"stop" so I end up hitting center when I feel as though there was more room.  If everything is in motion I can get some great movements.  A lot of the videos I was doing was I was going straight out into flight for practice.  Some people edit out bad parts but I just send it all.  Like I said, I just got the DJI equipment less than 2 months and I don't even fly everyday.
2019-5-4
Use props
Mhinc
lvl.4
Canada

AntDX316 Posted at 5-4 23:20
on the spark, tripod mode is mega mega slow

Lowering the gimbal below 8-10 and above 10 isn't good.  I just need to know about stopping and not stopping but the real issue is not knowing how exactly far I am on the controls where it's going to"stop" so I end up hitting center when I feel as though there was more room.  If everything is in motion I can get some great movements.  A lot of the videos I was doing was I was going straight out into flight for practice.  Some people edit out bad parts but I just send it all.  Like I said, I just got the DJI equipment less than 2 months and I don't even fly everyday.

Tripod mode is slow, yes, but my point was, put it in Tripod mode to get a better feel, I did this at first as well at it really helps to get a better feel for when you take it out of Tripod mode.  I may help you with your issue with the stopping and such
2019-5-5
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Mhinc Posted at 5-5 22:08
Tripod mode is slow, yes, but my point was, put it in Tripod mode to get a better feel, I did this at first as well at it really helps to get a better feel for when you take it out of Tripod mode.  I may help you with your issue with the stopping and such

I've wrote down what to do.  Basically you want it to be like a ground camera but I keep flying it like a quadcopter instead of thinking of it as a "Camera".

No Spotlight
x = left <-> right = RightStick Left/Right = side
x = up ^-v down = RightStick Up/Down = distance
y = up ^-v down = LeftStick Up/Down = elevation
z = left <-> right = LeftStick Left/Right = rotation

Spotlight
x = left <-> right = RightStick Left/Right = side
x = up ^-v down = RightStick Up/Down = distance
y = up ^-v down = LeftStick Up/Down = elevation

No Spotlight
x+z = left strafe + yaw right | right strafe + yaw left = side + rotation
y+z = up + yaw left/right | down + yaw left/right = elevation + rotation

Spotlight
x+y = side + distance + elevation

POI
(rotation)+Distance+Elevation+Zoom

X+Y+Z+Camera+Zoom
2019-5-6
Use props
gmozo
lvl.4
United States

cool video buddy
2019-5-7
Use props
Jakab Gipsz
lvl.4

Hungary

There is nothing special about these recordings. Absolutely average amateur work. There is no pre-planned scenario movement. The spectacle is only interesting because it was filmed from above, but anyone who has money on a good drone does it.
The use of zoom is superfluous (in and out). Movies never use zoom unless the dramatic effect is required.
Don't be offended, check out these: https://www.youtube.com/user/oliverastrologo

2019-5-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules