Editing Issues with Mimo App/Combined with Mavic 2
860 4 2019-4-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
drcwo
lvl.1
United States

I currently have had the Mavic 2 Pro since it's release. The DJI Go 4 App works well enough for my needs, but I recently added the Osmo Pocket to my collection of gadgets. I have great videos between the two devices (Mavic 2 and Osmo pocket), but I cannot seem to find an easy editing platform to use both sets of footage. Are there any plans to introduce the Pocket into the DJI Go App as it is not supported at this time? The Mimo App doesn't seem as intuitive, plus I want to use all my footage together. I attempted to upload the footage from the Osmo into the Go App, but when it completes a video, it finishes in a very glitchy version after edits. If these apps will not be combined to use all footage together, does anyone recommend a different platform for editing? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
2019-4-30
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. As of the moment, the DJI Osmo Pocket supports the DJI Mimo app which would allow you to maximize the usage of your Osmo Pocket. Our related team hasn't been cascaded to us if the Osmo Pocket will possibly support different platform in the future, such as DJI GO 4 and DJI GO application. As these two platforms currently supporting different DJI Products as well. We're hoping that you could get the best recommendation in regards to the editing software that you may need to possibly combine the video that you've captured in Mavic 2 Pro and Osmo Pocket. Please pay attention to our website for further updates. Thank you for understanding.
2019-4-30
Use props
BeterBan
lvl.4
Austria

Use a SIMPLE program (100's available) - you can convert your videos to
all codecs, sizes, fps, audios, cut, merge, adjust colors, convert to 3D ...  and and and ..

2019-4-30
Use props
drcwo
lvl.1
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 4-30 08:44
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. As of the moment, the DJI Osmo Pocket supports the DJI Mimo app which would allow you to maximize the usage of your Osmo Pocket. Our related team hasn't been cascaded to us if the Osmo Pocket will possibly support different platform in the future, such as DJI GO 4 and DJI GO application. As these two platforms currently supporting different DJI Products as well. We're hoping that you could get the best recommendation in regards to the editing software that you may need to possibly combine the video that you've captured in Mavic 2 Pro and Osmo Pocket. Please pay attention to our website for further updates. Thank you for understanding.

It seems appropriate to combine the two as they are both DJI products. Much more user friendly that way. If you export to one app or the other, it completes the video in a very glitchy format. Pretty frustrating

2019-5-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

drcwo Posted at 5-6 10:22
It seems appropriate to combine the two as they are both DJI products. Much more user friendly that way. If you export to one app or the other, it completes the video in a very glitchy format. Pretty frustrating

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. We will forward this concern into our related department for further check if this would be possible. Thank you for your support.
2019-5-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules