Possible to link: Mavic2 Pro, Goggles and Smart controller?
4398 3 2019-4-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Viking1
First Officer
Flight distance : 469751 ft
  • >>>
Norway

Dear owners of DJI birds , :-)
Is it possbile to link  at the same time: DJI Goggles & Smart Controller & Mavic 2 Pro ? If yes - how ?

2019-4-30
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. The process is possible by using the dual remote controller for as long as we meet the firmware version for the Mavic 2 Pro and the DJI Go 4 app version that would support the dual RC and the DJI Goggles would be connected via the HDMI cable in the Smart controller for viewing purposes. Hope that his information would clarify your query. Thank you for continued support.
2019-4-30
Use props
Viking1
First Officer
Flight distance : 469751 ft
  • >>>
Norway

DJI Tony Posted at 4-30 10:12
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. The process is possible by using the dual remote controller for as long as we meet the firmware version for the Mavic 2 Pro and the DJI Go 4 app version that would support the dual RC and the DJI Goggles would be connected via the HDMI cable in the Smart controller for viewing purposes. Hope that his information would clarify your query. Thank you for continued support.

I just 1. linked Goggles and Mavic 2 pro 2. Turned on Smart Controller 3. Smart controller connected with Mavic 2 pro in 10 sec

I tok controller and my wife had Goggles . It works ... She looked through Goggles and I controlled bird with Smart Controller. :-)
2019-4-30
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Viking1 Posted at 4-30 13:01
I just 1. linked Goggles and Mavic 2 pro 2. Turned on Smart Controller 3. Smart controller connected with Mavic 2 pro in 10 sec

I tok controller and my wife had Goggles . It works ... She looked through Goggles and I controlled bird with Smart Controller. :-)

Hi, thanks for your update. We're glad that the process has been work on your end. May you please always have a safe flight. Cheers!
2019-4-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules