Material charging case
575 3 2019-4-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
EnricoBrun
lvl.4
Flight distance : 917087 ft
Italy

I kindly wanted to know what material the interior of the charging case osmo pck is made of.  Rubber?  Hard plastic?  Will it scratch the osmo?  the space is millimetric.  
Thank you
2019-4-30
Use props
AngularIan
lvl.3
United Kingdom

It's a hard plastic, although the material doesn't matter much because the Osmo is "clamped" to the case by sliding the data port onto a plug inside the case so it's not like the case needs padding to protect the Osmo.

For me the case was a bad purchase because it is only really any good for the Osmo Pocket itself. The opening is so small it's impossible to get the filters in place without putting your fingers all over them.  With four Polar Pro filters (the DJI ones may be thinner but won't be as good quality) you can hear the Osmo scraping against the filters as you close the case so in reality it's only good for two filters not four, and there's no space for the cleaning cloth you'll need after you try repeated times to get the filters off the magnets through the tiny opening made for very small Chinese fingers.  

It can't hold the controller wheel, or the wireless adapter or anything else.  The only thing it's really got going for it is the "sex appeal" of its looks, its lights for charging and the automated open through the button.  The price is way over the top for what it is in my view.
2019-5-1
Use props
EnricoBrun
lvl.4
Italy

Thanks a lot!  However for me it is important that that narrow space does not go to scratch the body of the osmo pocket, also hoping that it can enter even if it has the screen protector film.
2019-5-1
Use props
EnricoBrun
lvl.4
Italy

Does anyone know if the protective films (glass) are compatible with the insertion in the charging case Dji?
Thx
2019-5-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules