Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Reducing or Turning off Gimbal?
807 2 2019-5-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BigJimVideoProd
lvl.2

United States

I'm not sure if I'm going to phrase this properly, but I'll try.  While filming onboard a train a few weekends ago using my OswCJRZ/99zf/AByi1xp2P//Z[/img]
This was the only time I caught the car in a sort of level field.  Other times, during our slow ride, the train car would be leaning or tilting ever so slightly to one side.  My gimbal on the Osmo+, thinking that the image needed to be straight, did not tilt with the car - so the doorway/passengers and such appeared to be leaning to the right and not straight up and down.

So my question is - can you turn one of the axis' temporarily off - or reduce the motion - on the gimbal?  This way if the railcar is going side to side a bit, I can keep everything upright in the video.

Man, I hope my question makes sense...

stew tilt.JPG
2019-5-1
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, good day BigJimVideoProd. Thank you for sharing this shot that you had taken using your Osmo+. Hope that you could get the best recommendation and suggestions from our valued DJI members and customers here in Forum. Thank you and have a nice day!
2019-5-1
Use props
BigJimVideoProd
lvl.2

United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-1 10:28
Hi, good day BigJimVideoProd. Thank you for sharing this shot that you had taken using your Osmo+. Hope that you could get the best recommendation and suggestions from our valued DJI members and customers here in Forum. Thank you and have a nice day!

Just following up to see if anyone has any suggestions/answers yet.
2019-5-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules