Update failure
1640 10 2019-5-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sinsear
lvl.1
Flight distance : 665486 ft
United States

Can't seem to upgrade to the latest firmware update for the Smart Controller, v01.00.0530. See attached video for what happens: https://youtu.be/3NYUBM_sa0s
Basically, it's just forever stuck at 0%. I have over 10GB of free internal storage, and the battery was at 70% at the time (and plugged in, so it was charging).
2019-5-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. I would recommend updating the firmware of your Smart controller using your computer and the DJI Assistant 2. The latest version of DJI Assistant 2 can be downloaded using the link below. You may refer to the video tutorial below as well. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.

https://www.dji.com/mavic-2/info#downloads

2019-5-1
Use props
Info
lvl.1
Flight distance : 73507 ft

Slovenia

I have the same problem with the update  controller. First I tried with dji controller than with dji assistant 2 but dji assistant 2 didn' t recognize  (find) the controller. I was connected in my account and i did exactly as in the video.   
2019-5-7
Use props
Info
lvl.1

Slovenia

2019-5-7
Use props
Emma
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5635279 ft
  • >>>
France

same probleme even on the dji assistance pls erase my message !!! pls cannot erase
IMG_0297.JPG
fullsizeoutput_927f.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_927e.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_927f.jpeg
2019-5-7
Use props
Info
lvl.1

Slovenia

Info@prosim.si Posted at 5-7 08:45
I have the same problem with the update  controller. First I tried with dji controller than with dji assistant 2 but dji assistant 2 didn' t recognize  (find) the controller. I was connected in my account and i did exactly as in the video.

i using  dji smart controller
2019-5-7
Use props
Pomypete
lvl.1
Flight distance : 346647 ft
Australia

DJI Tony Posted at 5-1 11:17
Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. I would recommend updating the firmware of your Smart controller using your computer and the DJI Assistant 2. The latest version of DJI Assistant 2 can be downloaded using the link below. You may refer to the video tutorial below as well. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.

https://www.dji.com/mavic-2/info#downloads

I to have the same firmware update issue, hangs at 0%. Also since the firmware update of version 350 I can no longer connect my Smart Controller to the DJI Assistant 2 ( it is version 2.0.8). The Mavic 2 connects with no issues.
2019-5-10
Use props
Iain Jackson
New

Ireland

Well after spending all this money on this not so 'smart controller' I'm even less impressed that it won't update sitting at '0' percent, no access to a PC till I return back from work. Why do dji keep telling us to update another way when they should just fix it and let it update how it is supposed to. If you bought a new car you wouldn't take it from the dealer!. Wish I never bought this controller. U can do more with your smartphone. Rant done lol
2019-5-17
Use props
amphoterism
lvl.1
Flight distance : 35358 ft
United States

Iain Jackson Posted at 5-17 13:46
Well after spending all this money on this not so 'smart controller' I'm even less impressed that it won't update sitting at '0' percent, no access to a PC till I return back from work. Why do dji keep telling us to update another way when they should just fix it and let it update how it is supposed to. If you bought a new car you wouldn't take it from the dealer!. Wish I never bought this controller. U can do more with your smartphone. Rant done lol

i had this same problem. You have to download the DJI assistant 2 on your computer. It says that the update can only be completed using a computer.
2019-5-18
Use props
JBSP
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2057 ft
  • >>>
United States

SAME PROBLEM and SUPER FRUSTRATED because I missed a shoot on Memorial Day because the issue. Really sucks.

Can update controller thru assist or on its own. Fails Revelle’s what i do!
2019-5-30
Use props
ENC DRONES
lvl.2
United States

I had issues with the update hanging up and failing at various percentages. I finally updated via just the controller connected to my Wifi. I know they say it cant be done, but it worked and I have flown a few times without issue since updating.
2019-5-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules