985 5 2019-5-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cylou
lvl.4
France

Hello,

Here are some of the capabilities I still wishing on the OP
- if there is a way to control aperture, i'd appreciate to see the option implemented
- External Mic level control. I'm using a compact external Saramonic SR-XM1 with a deadcat on the osmo but the volume level is very low.
   --> looking for some advise here if someone can propose a better setup (as compact)
- for timelapse, i need 1/10eme on second intervals. (0,1 0,2 0,3 0,4...) Really importnat to have something usable.
- for timelapse, choice of FPS rate for the final file recording (ie : 3, 6, 12, 24, 25, 30, 48, 60 or even 100 FPS)
   --> for example i'm using the "Miniature" App available with iOS. You can setup the video Frame rate and intervals granularity perfectly.
- on the DJI App, please allow to remove  the "DJI" copyright on the bottom right corner...please )
- improve horizontality management whith acceleration / decelerations. i.e you are on a plane, filming outside, when accelerate, the osmo is not able to keep horizontality.

This would make it the perfect tool for now.

Many thanks,
Cyril..

2019-5-1
Use props
BeterBan
lvl.4
Austria

Ouuuuuhhh your Xmas wish list ... happy December!  
2019-5-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we do appreciate your interest in our DJI Osmo Pocket. No worries, we will forward this suggestion into our designated department. Thank you for continued support.
2019-5-1
Use props
Cylou
lvl.4
France

Many thanks DJI team. Hopefully we can get that quickly because MIC and Timelapse are real concerns and far from competition capabilities.

an extra request would be to add a Tilt-Shift mode for Timelapses.

Cyril..
2019-5-1
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 14312858 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Great suggestions
2019-5-2
Use props
Cylou
lvl.4
France

Hey Osmo Team,

Looks like the last FW update still not brings additional features such as 1/10 second timelapse intervals with choice of FPS recording. Still unusable for me with a minimum interval  at 2s. Hopefully next one can bring this feature which I believe is not so complicated to implement )) . Many thanks.
2019-6-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules