Lost my spark (Fly Away for no reason)
720 3 2019-5-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PMG Drones
lvl.4
Flight distance : 709364 ft
Australia

Hi Guys - Just a post about loosing my spark a while back. It just flew away and ignored all input! I have now got a new drone the FIMI X8 SE. I will be putting more great drone videos and editing tutorials out soon!

2019-5-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi PMG Drones, my sincere apologies for all the inconvenienced that it caused. Have you contacted our support team to start up a case? You can contact our support team using this link: https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav  We have the professional team who would do their best to find out the reason of the incident and then the corresponding resolution would be provided.  Just a reminder, DJI will not perform data analysis for cases occurring after the expiry of the warranty period; otherwise, valid charges will apply. Thanks for your support.

1.PNG
2019-5-1
Use props
PMG Drones
lvl.4
Flight distance : 709364 ft
Australia

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-1 15:35
Hi PMG Drones, my sincere apologies for all the inconvenienced that it caused. Have you contacted our support team to start up a case? You can contact our support team using this link: https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav  We have the professional team who would do their best to find out the reason of the incident and then the corresponding resolution would be provided.  Just a reminder, DJI will not perform data analysis for cases occurring after the expiry of the warranty period; otherwise, valid charges will apply. Thanks for your support.

Hi there it was over a year ago I actually lost it and at the time I was using an older version of the app. I think because of all of these factors and the fact I have already sold my accessories and purchased a new drone, there is no need to purse the issue.
2019-5-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

PMG Drones Posted at 5-1 18:41
Hi there it was over a year ago I actually lost it and at the time I was using an older version of the app. I think because of all of these factors and the fact I have already sold my accessories and purchased a new drone, there is no need to purse the issue.

Nice to know that you've purchased a new one. Please keep posting wonderful videos and tutorials.
2019-5-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules