Camera on Phantom 4 taking Dark footage
3081 5 2019-5-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mcsqueen
New
Australia

Hello, Wondering if anyone can help me the vision from my Phantom 4 drone has unexplainably gone really dark?? Ive attached photo from drone and a photo from my phone camera taken at same time. Thanks

Drone Photo

Drone Photo

Phone camera photo

Phone camera photo
2019-5-2
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

The most common cause is that you have accidentally set the exposure compensation to underexpose too much.
Look at the line of camera data and see what's showing there under EV.
It's probably showing something like EV -2.0.
If it is dial it back closer to EV 0.
2019-5-2
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, good day mcsqueen. Thank you for reaching out. May I ask what kind of mobile device are you currently using right now? Also, when did the issue started? In addition, You may perform a reset camera settings in your DJI Go 4 app. You can refer to the images below on how to do so. After that try to fly your drone and take some shot and see if the problem will still persist. Keep us posted on the latest update for us to further help you in regards to this concern. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Have a safe and happy flying always

2019-5-2
Use props
mcsqueen
New
Australia

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-2 13:00
Hi, good day mcsqueen. Thank you for reaching out. May I ask what kind of mobile device are you currently using right now? Also, when did the issue started? In addition, You may perform a reset camera settings in your DJI Go 4 app. You can refer to the images below on how to do so. After that try to fly your drone and take some shot and see if the problem will still persist. Keep us posted on the latest update for us to further help you in regards to this concern. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Have a safe and happy flying always

[view_image]

Thankyou. Camera reset worked.
Thanks again.
2019-5-3
Use props
Hurley1718
First Officer
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

You gotta love an easy fix.
2019-5-3
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

mcsqueen Posted at 5-3 15:16
Thankyou. Camera reset worked.
Thanks again.

Thank you for the additional information. We're glad that you already resolved the problem. Should you have any other concerns please don't hesitate to reach us and we are more than happy to help you. Have a safe and happy flying always!
2019-5-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules