856 5 2019-5-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Squaredot
lvl.1
Flight distance : 14701 ft

Australia

Im sure this has probbaly been already taked about a number of times
(if so send me a link to the appropiate thread)

What experience has eveyone had with Android vs IOS for the GO 4 app?

What cheaper tablet would you recomment?
2019-5-2
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Android or iOS makes no difference.
What matters is getting a tablet with a fast enough processor and enough RAM.
The app is very demanding and performance will be disappointing with any tablet that's not good enough to run it properly.

2019-5-2
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, thanks for reaching out. I tried to search for the specific model of your drone via forum account, unfortunately, it is not the activation email you used to activate it. May I know what is the specific Phantom model you're using? For the APP to work properly,  we normally require our consumers to at-least have  6, 4 or 3 GB ram on their mobile/tablet device. It is also important to know the speed of the other components of your tablet like the processor and the likes may still affect the process. Kindly click on "Reply" so that I can receive notification from your response. Thank you.
2019-5-2
Use props
Squaredot
lvl.1

Australia

Labroides Posted at 5-2 04:53
Android or iOS makes no difference.
What matters is getting a tablet with a fast enough processor and enough RAM.
The app is very demanding and performance will be disappointing with any tablet that's not good enough to run it properly.

Okay no worries
Thanks heaps for the advice
2019-5-6
Use props
Squaredot
lvl.1

Australia

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-2 11:49
Hi there, thanks for reaching out. I tried to search for the specific model of your drone via forum account, unfortunately, it is not the activation email you used to activate it. May I know what is the specific Phantom model you're using? For the APP to work properly,  we normally require our consumers to at-least have  6, 4 or 3 GB ram on their mobile/tablet device. It is also important to know the speed of the other components of your tablet like the processor and the likes may still affect the process. Kindly click on "Reply" so that I can receive notification from your response. Thank you.

Thankyou for your advice

I've got a phantom 4 advanced
2019-5-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Squaredot Posted at 5-6 06:07
Thankyou for your advice

I've got a phantom 4 advanced

You're most welcome. Kindly see attached file below for your reference. Should you need further assistance, please feel free to contact us. Thank you.

2019-5-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules