1660 2 2019-5-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mr.Towers
New
Flight distance : 1407 ft
United States

Hi DJI!

Just got my new DJI OSMO POCKET and I'm loving it! I have a couple of questions and possible requests.

1. I'd love to use my Osmo to make HDRI images to use in my 3D software but seems like the I'd have to use the PRO mode to change the exposure and take 3 different panos manually to get that "Bracketed" like function that I think It can be automated by the Osmo, it seems like the functions are there and this will be a time saver.

2. is there a way to make a much larger pano than a 3X3? I'd love to have a 360-degree option! this would be awesome if possible so Artists like me can use the osmo to make the spherical light domes for CG.

Please let me know if this is possible. It would make the product so much better than what it is already.

Thank you much.
2019-5-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Mr.Towers. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have shared with us today. Let me forward this thread/information to the designated department. Thank you for your valued support.
2019-5-4
Use props
fansfe82067d
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Be aware - you probably already are - that panos created in the Mimo app are low resolution.  Download the source images into suitable PC software if you want full res.
2019-5-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules