The Hobbit Satchel!!!
543 2 2019-5-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HG1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 173002 ft
United States

Just recently purchased the Mavic 2 Pro w/ the Smart Controller and the Fly more Kit and I'm really excited! Just a few problems with the bag that came with the Fly More Kit. It's to small to fit the Smart Controller and an extra battery. I mean yes I can put one battery in the cloth pockets on the side but theirs no dust/water protector cap for the battery connector. Its a bit of an issue to stow my Mavic with the propellars connected and the front flap pocket is a bit tight, but I guess that can be used for my drones paper work.
2019-5-2
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You can always buy the official DJI protector case which holds the drone, SC and 4 batteries +
2019-5-2
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Yes, you can fit the DJI Smart Controller inside the DJI Mavic 2 fly more kit but, the DJI Mavic 2 fly more kit bag is not designed to have the DJI Smart Controller with the 4 batteries inside. That's the reason why if you put the DJI Smart Controller with the 4 batteries in the bag it will give you a lack of space. Perhaps you can check the Official DJI Mavic 2 Protector Case for you to fit all of your 4 batteries + your DJI Smart Controller + accessories inside also it is durable and the items inside are safe. Should you have any other concerns please don't hesitate to reach us and we are more than happy to help you. Have a safe and happy flying always!
2019-5-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules