Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI refuses to fix SRC Shutter dial sensitivity
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SkyJax Aerial
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4127283 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have been dealing with an issue with my shutter dial on my Smart Controller for the past 3 months. Ever since I’ve had it I’ve been complaining about the shutter dial being too sensitive and randomly bouncing the settings back to the previous setting or even further.

I finally decided to send it in after I was told that the engineers fixed the issue in a firmware update and it should be solved.  It didn’t solve anything.

I sent the controller in and they replaced it saying the main board failed.

Fast forward to getting the new one.

Surprise surprise, it does the same thing.

I sent in a video and Ejay the support manager told me that the shutter dial issue is normal because the engineers said they all exhibited the shutter dial bouncing the settings backwards and it it just very sensitive and move it gentler.

So let me get this straight DJI, I present you with a valid problem and you all tell me after 3 months, a supposed firmware correction, a warranty replacement, it is normal and there is nothing wrong?

Then why did you replace the remote if there was nothing wrong.

Why did you idiots wait 3 months to figure out there’s nothing wrong it’s just very sensitive?

Because you either don’t give a damn or you don’t know how to fix it.

The bottom line is it needs to be fixed and you all are refusing to fix it.

I am absolutely done with DJI if you do not adjust the shutter dial.

You all even said it yourself that they all do it it’s just very sensitive.

THAT MEANS THERES A PROBLEM THAT YOU ARE REFUSING TO FIX, DJI

FIX IT!
2019-5-4
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi SkyJax Aerial, we're sorry to read the frustrations and disagreements. One of the support managers had already forwarded your feedback concerning the sensitivity of the Smart Remote Control with an understanding this is noted on our end. In no less time, we hope to continue producing next to perfect DJI devices and we appreciate you taking time bringing this to our attention, we wouldn't have had the opportunity to polish the issue and we thank you for that. Thank you for your patience.
2019-5-4
Use props
SkyJax Aerial
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4127283 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 5-4 10:18
Hi SkyJax Aerial, we're sorry to read the frustrations and disagreements. One of the support managers had already forwarded your feedback concerning the sensitivity of the Smart Remote Control with an understanding this is noted on our end. In no less time, we hope to continue producing next to perfect DJI devices and we appreciate you taking time bringing this to our attention, we wouldn't have had the opportunity to polish the issue and we thank you for that. Thank you for your patience.

Is it going to get fixed or not or do I need to get others involved?

I’m tired of dealing with such a stupid simple problem with a caveman simple solution.

I don’t need your canned lines just a straight yes or no if this is going to get corrected.

Yes or no.
2019-5-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules