supplied charger doesn’t charge M2 remote
568 3 2019-5-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TheGman
lvl.2
Flight distance : 783885 ft
United States

I just received a Mavic Zoom in the mail today.  I plugged in the charger and began charging the aircraft battery but noticed that the remote would not charge with the supplier charger.

It charges from the MacBook just fine and is recognized by my computer just fine for firmware updates.

Is my charger defective or is it my remote?
2019-5-4
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Given that the RC charges from the MacBook I would say that you may have a defective charger. You can buy one for £29 while you get you current one replaced - no harm in having two anyway as will halve the charge time when charging two batteries simultaneously.  
2019-5-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day TheGman,  Thank you for purchasing the DJI Mavic 2 Zoom. I am very sorry for the inconvenience that you have faced and thank you for reaching out. With regards to this issue and if still no luck to charge the remote controller using the DJI supplied charger and even you've already exhausted all the possible troubleshooting I'm afraid the only option would be sending it back to the facility for further checking and have a replacement for the said charger. You may contact our DJI Support team at  https://www.dji.com/support. I am sincerely sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you.
2019-5-4
Use props
TheGman
lvl.2
Flight distance : 783885 ft
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-4 12:40
Hello and good day TheGman,  Thank you for purchasing the DJI Mavic 2 Zoom. I am very sorry for the inconvenience that you have faced and thank you for reaching out. With regards to this issue and if still no luck to charge the remote controller using the DJI supplied charger and even you've already exhausted all the possible troubleshooting I'm afraid the only option would be sending it back to the facility for further checking and have a replacement for the said charger. You may contact our DJI Support team at  https://www.dji.com/support. I am sincerely sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you.

Do I only need to send in the charger?
2019-5-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules