Osmo Pocket FOV FIXED - Wide-Angle Lens Review (DroningON)
1985 5 2019-5-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sergeant
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The FOV of the Osmo Pocket has always irritated some, especially when vlogging as it can be quite tight to frame, so this new magnetic snap-on lens from Ulanzi for the Osmo Pocket could be the solution, and the results are pretty good too!

Full editorial article here too with additional image example of before and after.
https://www.droningon.co/2019/05/04/dji-osmo-pocket-ulanzi-wide-angle-lens-op5-review
2019-5-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day sergeant. Thank you for sharing this link and this accessory video for the DJI Osmo Pocket with us today. Great find and thank you for your valued support.
2019-5-4
Use props
Udo13
Second Officer
Flight distance : 257188 ft
Germany

I also bought the Ulanzi OP-05.  
I'm a bit disappointed with the recording quality.  It's clear that shootings  wide angle lense are better.
The disadvantage is that you can put on the Ulanzi OP-05 only after switching on the Pocket.  This is very cumbersome in constant use.  I will sell it again.
2019-5-4
Use props
TheCameraGuy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 40866 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Udo13 Posted at 5-4 13:22
I also bought the Ulanzi OP-05.  
I'm a bit disappointed with the recording quality.  It's clear that shootings  wide angle lense are better.
The disadvantage is that you can put on the Ulanzi OP-05 only after switching on the Pocket.  This is very cumbersome in constant use.  I will sell it again.

I think the results look great, great enough I ordered one . These are tools. You have one earlier than most. Now your chance is to put it to work, with your creativity and make something cool.

I get mine Tuesday. Can’t wait.
2019-5-4
Use props
fansfe82067d
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

It seems to me that if the image is of the presenter with a background which the Pocket tends to blur anyway, the additional edge blurring of this lens will be of no great consequence.  But if the image is of a scene where it should all be in sharp focus, then the lens will mess with the image quality too much.  Personally I'd be more interested in more of a telephoto lens.  
2019-5-5
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Great video, thanks for sharing
2019-5-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules