Osmo Pocket - Video en Pantalla Completa
1642 3 2019-5-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RAMIRO DJ
lvl.1
Flight distance : 477162 ft
Argentina

Hello friends, I would like to ask you if it is possible with the Osmo Pocket (taking into account wired or wireless with the wifi module) to have the clean video in real time in full screen to be able to mix it with other videos and cameras in real time and make broadcast productions. from the DJI MIMO app I could not make it go toas the letters, symbols and information to have only the image that captures the camera.
Maybe with some type C USB adapter that has HDMI output can or maybe in another way that I do not know.
Thank you very much for your answers. I hope you understand me with my explanation. Greetings.

-------------------------------------------------------

Hola amigos, quisiera preguntarles si es posible con el Osmo Pocket (teniendo en cuenta cableado o inalámbrico con el modulo wifi) tener el video limpio en tiempo real en pantalla completa para poder mezclarla con otros videos y cámaras en tiempo real y hacer producciones broadcast. desde la app DJI MIMO no pude hacer que se vallan toas las letras, símbolos e información para tener sólo la imágen que captura la cámara.
Tal vez con algín adaptador USB tipo C que tenga salida HDMI se pueda o tal vez de otra forma que desconozco.
Desde ya muchas gracias por sus respuestas. espero me entiendan con mi explicación. Saludos.

2019-5-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. I would like to clarify that you wanted to have a clear live feed on the Mimo app without OSD information and connect it in the external monitor for live broadcasting purposes? If yes, unfortunately, we don't have an option to turn off the display button or functions button on the DJI Mimo app and our DJI Osmo Pocket doesn't support the live broadcasting video. Thank you for understanding.
2019-5-5
Use props
RAMIRO DJ
lvl.1
Argentina

DJI Tony Posted at 5-5 11:24
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. I would like to clarify that you wanted to have a clear live feed on the Mimo app without OSD information and connect it in the external monitor for live broadcasting purposes? If yes, unfortunately, we don't have an option to turn off the display button or functions button on the DJI Mimo app and our DJI Osmo Pocket doesn't support the live broadcasting video. Thank you for understanding.

no, que tristeza más grande.
Ya no debo soñar con esta función sin OSD o estaría pensando DJi en la posibilidad de hacerlo posible en las futuras versiones de DJi mimo ?
2019-5-9
Use props
RAMIRO DJ
lvl.1
Argentina

2019-5-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules