738 19 2019-5-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
P3KoYoT
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1846667 ft
Poland

Hello to every User of Mavic Air,
Due to DJI problems with dealing with Phantoms problems like: loosing range, poor video connection and the worst problem with poor design of shell where fatigue cracks apear I'm thinking about to demand give back to me my wasted money.  As a user at day of purchase and first flight I was very happy. Then DJI introduced some kind of changes and My PH3 is unoperative right now -random range after shell replacement, sometimes 30m sometimes 230m ;) randomly - one thing calming me dawn is that Dron using RTH backs to home - but still randomly. Fu..
Do you Users of Mavic Air got some unpleasent advantures ? maybe I should use other comany or product which will be free from such a stupid things. ?

2019-5-5
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Get yourself the Mavic 2 Pro - you won't be disappointed.
2019-5-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day P3KoYoT. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing these information.  I hope you'll get the best information and recommendations from there experience in using there DJI Mavic Air here from our valued DJI Members and Customers who owns the said drone. In addition I will be posting a link where in you can check overview and the specifications of the DJI Mavic Air. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/mavic-air?site=brandsite&from=nav
2019-5-5
Use props
TakeFlite
lvl.4
Flight distance : 780233 ft
Australia

Personally never used a Ph3 but guessing from when it was released I think an upgrade would do you great. Depending on how much you'd be willing to pull out any one of the mavics would do just great I'm sure. It would be for certain a big step up in quality and features and you would be sure to love it!
2019-5-5
Use props
P3KoYoT
Second Officer
Poland

A J Posted at 5-5 11:58
Get yourself the Mavic 2 Pro - you won't be disappointed.

The price is beyond my wallet possibilities.
Thanks for advice.
2019-5-6
Use props
P3KoYoT
Second Officer
Poland

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-5 15:20
Hello and good day P3KoYoT. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing these information.  I hope you'll get the best information and recommendations from there experience in using there DJI Mavic Air here from our valued DJI Members and Customers who owns the said drone. In addition I will be posting a link where in you can check overview and the specifications of the DJI Mavic Air. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/mavic-air?site=brandsite&from=nav

Hello DJI Stephen, Thanks for the hyperlink, I have already checked and compared with other products DJI products. As you noticed I'm trying to avoid problems like these I still have with my PH3Std before I order Mavic Air.
I'm waiting for information from the my drone seller about money back possibilities.  
2019-5-6
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

P3KoYoT Posted at 5-6 00:10
The price is beyond my wallet possibilities.
Thanks for advice.

You can always look for a good quality used one on eBay
2019-5-6
Use props
P3KoYoT
Second Officer
Poland

TakeFlite Posted at 5-5 16:08
Personally never used a Ph3 but guessing from when it was released I think an upgrade would do you great. Depending on how much you'd be willing to pull out any one of the mavics would do just great I'm sure. It would be for certain a big step up in quality and features and you would be sure to love it!

Thanks for the response, I was pretty happy with features of my PH3Std and quality is acceptable for this price A/C. Due to problems which I got with my PH3Std A/C I asked Users of Mavic Air if they got any problems with own AC's similar to mine or any other issues.
2019-5-6
Use props
P3KoYoT
Second Officer
Poland

A J Posted at 5-6 00:18
You can always look for a good quality used one on eBay

That's true or to order refurbished one from DJI
2019-5-6
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

P3KoYoT Posted at 5-6 00:20
That's true or to order refurbished one from DJI

Possibly - they don't do the refurb offers in the UK but may be in Poland. They are all good drones so enjoy whichever one you get.
2019-5-6
Use props
P3KoYoT
Second Officer
Poland

A J Posted at 5-6 00:35
Possibly - they don't do the refurb offers in the UK but may be in Poland. They are all good drones so enjoy whichever one you get.

Before I order it I will wait for MavicAir users - opinion, not in the matter is it worth but is there any problems  with Mavic Air ?? or what kind of it they got...
2019-5-8
Use props
PS013
First Officer
Flight distance : 3579409 ft
United States

i purchased my Mavic Air on day 1 - and never regretted it. In more than 400 hundreds flight ( 1.346.474 ft ) I experience only 1 disconnect, and the Mavic Air came back home as expected.

Beside that incident, I never experience any problem. I carry the Mavic Air in my DSLR bag everywhere.

( True, I recently purchased a M2P - for the extended range and longer flight - but will keep the Mavic Air just because it is so easy to carry around )
2019-5-8
Use props
LeftT
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1516 ft
United States

I love my Mavic Air! I have a friend who owns a Phantom 3, and I would never think of getting one instead of my Air. It has great range and video quality, it is super compact, and i haven't experienced any form of technical issues.
2019-5-9
Use props
P3KoYoT
Second Officer
Poland

PS013 Posted at 5-8 12:16
i purchased my Mavic Air on day 1 - and never regretted it. In more than 400 hundreds flight ( 1.346.474 ft ) I experience only 1 disconnect, and the Mavic Air came back home as expected.

Beside that incident, I never experience any problem. I carry the Mavic Air in my DSLR bag everywhere.

Thank you for the comment, thats good information form user who use it a lot. I like the portability of Mavic Air and I'm almost sure it will be me next drone. As soon as I get rid my PH3std or seller will return money for it.
2019-5-10
Use props
Bill B
lvl.4
Flight distance : 319245 ft
United States

Awesome quad. I love my mavic air for the size and ease of use. Goes everywhere with me. You won't be disappointed.
2019-5-10
Use props
elberti
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3985561 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

definitely yes and especially when compared to the Phantom.
+It is much lighter, smaller and compact and I would say similar flight time per battery;
+Cheaper, better performance when including the amazing quickshots and other new features;
= Note it is the best drone according to TechRadar

The real debate would be Mavic Air VS Mavic 2 Pro, where you will compare the double-in-price, rock solid flyer VS this small and really nice toy Mavic Air.
2019-5-10
Use props
P3KoYoT
Second Officer
Poland

elberti Posted at 5-10 07:22
definitely yes and especially when compared to the Phantom.
+It is much lighter, smaller and compact and I would say similar flight time per battery;
+Cheaper, better performance when including the amazing quickshots and other new features;

elberti -> Thanks for your personal opinion.
2019-5-13
Use props
TBoyAZ
lvl.4
Flight distance : 31345 ft
  • >>>
United States

PS013 Posted at 5-8 12:16
i purchased my Mavic Air on day 1 - and never regretted it. In more than 400 hundreds flight ( 1.346.474 ft ) I experience only 1 disconnect, and the Mavic Air came back home as expected.

I cant agree with you more, i too find myself caring the Air around as it has been just a great little tool. It I take the M2P When i need range, but when i want that quick shot and portability i take my Air out, it too goes with me everywhere and for the size of it, why not?
2019-5-13
Use props
TBoyAZ
lvl.4
Flight distance : 31345 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have yet to have any issues with my Mavic AIR, nor have i with the P4P or M2P. Price wise the Air is really good and a fun drone all the way around. If you are a student you can get them for a 10% discount (Every bit helps). However, the one thing that i really like about the AIR over my other drones is it's durability. I flew mine full speed into tree (a few days back (Completely my fault))  and it didn't break, nor damage the gimbal. All it did was crack a blade. It didn't hit the solid side of the tree, it just flew into a few light branches, but enough to stop it and cause it to fall out of the tree onto soft ground. I was in sport mode and clocking in around 43mph (no wind that day). Due to the beating i put it thru, by accident and how it turned out, i couldn't recommend the Air enough. I've seen them on some sites where they sell certain colors of the Air for cheaper too (such as best buy), so that may be an option. hope this helps.
2019-5-13
Use props
P3KoYoT
Second Officer
Poland

TBoyAZ Posted at 5-13 00:47
I have yet to have any issues with my Mavic AIR, nor have i with the P4P or M2P. Price wise the Air is really good and a fun drone all the way around. If you are a student you can get them for a 10% discount (Every bit helps). However, the one thing that i really like about the AIR over my other drones is it's durability. I flew mine full speed into tree (a few days back (Completely my fault))  and it didn't break, nor damage the gimbal. All it did was crack a blade. It didn't hit the solid side of the tree, it just flew into a few light branches, but enough to stop it and cause it to fall out of the tree onto soft ground. I was in sport mode and clocking in around 43mph (no wind that day). Due to the beating i put it thru, by accident and how it turned out, i couldn't recommend the Air enough. I've seen them on some sites where they sell certain colors of the Air for cheaper too (such as best buy), so that may be an option. hope this helps.

TboyAZ - > Thank you very much I appriciate your opinion and effort to share it with me.  I wish I can say same about my phantom 3 standard - only the first flight after when I bought it before updates of firmware and software was really according to the DJI spec. After 1.5 year the bottom shell of PH3 got cracks on arms directly under engine mounts. Seller helped me with shell replacement but after that I got new shell but not operative quadcopter. Thanks one more time
2019-5-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules