Battery grip doesn`t turn on
1015 6 2019-5-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tulegen
lvl.1

United States

Hello,
just received Ronin S yesterday. After charging the battery grip for several hours, I attached it to the stabilizer and did all the steps describing in manual before turning the device on. But the thing is that battery grip didn`t work. And it doesn`t work now.
I`ve read and watched some tutorials on Ronin S turning-on problem. But it describes issues with stabilizer itself, not battery grip. I pushed the button many times, but nothing happened. I even don`t feel the movement of the button when I press it. It feels like the button doesn`t move at all. I don`t want to break down it, so I refused my attempts.
What the problem is this? What should I do?
2019-5-5
Use props
vitico1810
New
Dominican Republic

i have the same problem, looking forward
2019-5-5
Use props
vitico1810
New
Dominican Republic

2019-5-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Tulegen, to power on the grip, we just need to press once the power button, the Battery Level Indicator should light up. If there is no response, and you also mentioned there is no mechanical movement, the device will need to be sent in for further evaluation, please contact your seller or our support team www.dji.com/support for further assistance.
2019-5-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

vitico1810 Posted at 5-5 15:46

Hi vitico1810, sorry to know you have the same problem, please check my post in 4#, thank you.
2019-5-10
Use props
Tulegen
lvl.1

France

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-10 00:48
Hi Tulegen, to power on the grip, we just need to press once the power button, the Battery Level Indicator should light up. If there is no response, and you also mentioned there is no mechanical movement, the device will need to be sent in for further evaluation, please contact your seller or our support team www.dji.com/support for further assistance.

Thanks, I have already sent it back.
2019-5-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Tulegen Posted at 5-14 15:43
Thanks, I have already sent it back.

Alright, hope you will get it back soon.
2019-5-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules