Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Eltoro313
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4523671 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Hi,

I bought the mavic 2 and when I check the max GB card, dji say 128GB max but I watched a YouTuber put 256gb card. So what is the max sd card I can put ? Because I travel and I can’t everyday transfer my videos and pictures.

Cheers
2019-5-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Eltoro313. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. I would suggest using the supported SD card for the DJI Mavic 2 Pro for compatibility and reliability purposes. Actually, there is a possibility that the 256gb SD card will be able work on the DJI Mavic 2 Pro. However, since it's not yet optimized and tested by DJI we cannot guaranteed  if it will work all the time with no issues while using it on the said drone.  Just a friendly reminder that  it is recommended to use the supported SD card for the DJI Mavic 2 Pro for compatibility and reliability. In addition I will be posting the list of suggested SD Card for the said drone. Thank you for your understanding.

2019-5-5
Use props
Mavic57pro2
First Officer
Flight distance : 3772247 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

If you record on a single sd card you run the risk of losing several hours of flight video and photos if the Mavic crashes or you lose it. I prefer to use several 64gb cards.
2019-5-5
Use props
akozc
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2019951 ft
Macao

I can confirm scandisk ultra 256GB micro sd card run smoothly on mavic 2 pro and using it for months so far no issue .transfer rate quite good.  has very high capacity you can record nearly 5 hours HD video but cons if you loose your drone all will loose too. so suggest buy two  128 GB instead so you can swap them .
2019-5-6
Use props
Eltoro313
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4523671 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Thanks guys for your answers. Yes, I will buy 2 other 128gb. Because it's not easy when you travel and you need to keep with you every videos and photos.
2019-5-17
Use props
mondovision
lvl.1
Flight distance : 337907 ft
  • >>>
United States

I've been using a 256 Gb Samsung card with no problems.
2020-2-8
Use props
Top_Speed1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 377664 ft
United States

I have a P4P Obsidian and run a Scandisk Extreme Pro 256GB w 170mb trans speed. Works great, I like it for traveling on the road like when hopping around the FL Keys. Remember you don’t have to fill it up, and it seems to have very fast xfers.

Losing your saved vids would be the only case I’d say go smaller, forcing you to dump more often. Dealers choice I guess.
2020-9-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules