1298 7 2019-5-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wjkrysak
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2957598 ft
  • >>>
United States

I purchased a Mavic Air Combo in February 2018. With 232 flights on it, we have enjoyed many fun days, here in Georgia. Long story short....Last week, I got carless in sport mode, lost orientation, flew into a pine tree, MA dropped 20 feet. Pilot error. Resulted in broken right rear arm, minor scratches and unusual fan noise.
I do not have DJI Care Refresh and it would have been out of warranty. I contacted DJI support, within an hour I had a mailing label and instructions on the process. I tracked the package, within 2 days it arrived at their Texas facility. Next morning, they gave me a fair quote on repair cost (right rear arm and fan). I agreed, paid immediately. Repair initiated, tested, quality control. Next day, I get a shipping notice and my (new) Mavic Air arrived at my door in 2 days. A one week (7 days) door to door turn around. Good communication from DJI on each step. I did my test flights yesterday, all is good.
I am very pleased with the response, and prompt return and they offered me the DJI Care Refresh, which I took up. Happy to be flying. Just wanted to give a shout out to DJI.
2019-5-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day wjkrysak. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing this great experience with us today. Rest assured that DJI Is doing it's best to give out the best customer service to all our valued DJI Customers. Have a safe and happy flying always.
2019-5-6
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Good to read - thanks for sharing
2019-5-6
Use props
PS013
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3579409 ft
United States

Thank you for sharing your story.
Generally, we only hear complaints

2019-5-6
Use props
wjkrysak
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2957598 ft
  • >>>
United States

First rate experience. Encouraged my faith in DJI support. Flew my MA again, today, with full confidence in continued support. Thanks.
2019-5-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

wjkrysak Posted at 5-6 16:44
First rate experience. Encouraged my faith in DJI support. Flew my MA again, today, with full confidence in continued support. Thanks.

Thanks for your positive feedback. Should you need further assistance, please let us know. Thanks for choosing DJI!
2019-5-9
Use props
djiuser_CdOMJMpE0i6E
lvl.1

United States

in my opinion, be prepared to wait 5+ weeks and if youre in a pinch , you will have zero recourse.    I asked them if i coudl expidite shipping for a job that is crucial , i'd pay $200 if necessary , i just need the damn drone by 4 days from now...NOPE, not possible.   I have a feeling that if Mr or Ms. DJI had the same request the answer would be different.   DJI doesn't give a single ....   it will take 6-7 weeks and you have Zero.Zero recourse.   Buyer beware.   
2019-5-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_CdOMJMpE0i6E Posted at 5-10 22:58
in my opinion, be prepared to wait 5+ weeks and if youre in a pinch , you will have zero recourse.    I asked them if i coudl expidite shipping for a job that is crucial , i'd pay $200 if necessary , i just need the damn drone by 4 days from now...NOPE, not possible.   I have a feeling that if Mr or Ms. DJI had the same request the answer would be different.   DJI doesn't give a single ....   it will take 6-7 weeks and you have Zero.Zero recourse.   Buyer beware.

Hi there, we've read your post and responded as well: https://forum.dji.com/thread-188852-1-1.html Please keep us updated there for better follow-up, thank you so much!
2019-5-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules