Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
I can't activate my Osmo mobile 2
3826 15 2019-5-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_gvPoUTNnf0Ig
New

Netherlands

Hi dear,I can't activate my Osmo mobile 2 , It keeps giving me an error  (Activation Failed) Activation service error: code (1106)

I'am from Morocco, My email is atiksimo@gmail.com. I use already this email for DJI GO4 with my spark.

Please help me

2019-5-6
Use props
djiuser_gvPoUTNnf0Ig
New

Morocco

I had use vpn but not working
2019-5-6
Use props
peteahluwalia1
New

United Kingdom

hi,

Also having the same issue, trying to register my brand new Osmo Mobile 2 for the first time. is the DJI network down?
2019-5-6
Use props
fans8caca15d
New
Flight distance : 41486 ft

Iceland

I have the same problem. Don’t know how to create new post. I have error Activation Failed Network Error.
2019-5-6
Use props
djiuser_4do3znlCTUHg
New

Ireland

Hi. The same problem here...  
2019-5-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. This scenario should be fixed, please try to activate your unit again to see if there will be changes. Kindly keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.
2019-5-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

peteahluwalia1@gmail.com Posted at 5-6 14:59
hi,

Also having the same issue, trying to register my brand new Osmo Mobile 2 for the first time. is the DJI network down?

Hi, we're sorry to know about the situation. Please try to activate your Osmo Mobile 2 again to see if there will be changes. Kindly keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.
2019-5-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fans8caca15d Posted at 5-6 15:42
I have the same problem. Don’t know how to create new post. I have error Activation Failed Network Error.

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. Please try to activate your Osmo Mobile 2 again to see if the problem persists. Kindly keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.
2019-5-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_4do3znlCTUHg Posted at 5-6 15:54
Hi. The same problem here...

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly re-activate your Osmo Mobile 2 again as this situation should be fixed. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.
2019-5-6
Use props
Bock
lvl.1
United States

It finally works.  I don’t know if they fixed their server or if I had to jump through the hoops in a very specific order.

Here’s what I did:

* Disconnected all bluetooth devices from my phone. (Headphones and Apple Watch)
* Hit “Forget this device” for the OSMO in my bluetooth settings.
* Deleted the DJI Go App
* Downloaded the DJI Go App
* Ran the App
* Allowed the App access to all the photo and location information it asked for
* Hit “Do not consider” for the DJI Product Improvement Project
* Signed in to the APP
* Hit “Update” on the Basic Fly Safe Database Update
* Selected OSMO Mobile 2 from the “Connect your device” menu
* Waited for “OSMO Mobile 2” not found error
* Turned on the OSMO
* Hit refresh (circle with an arrow) on the device list
* Selected the newly found OSMO
* Hit Register.  It worked.

Wow.  
2019-5-6
Use props
Bock
lvl.1
United States

djiuser_f0zMNNHLn8vg Posted at 5-6 23:45
You can simply activate my Osmo mobile by proper configure as mobile requirements. If you are using the AT&T Email and AT&T Email Hacked Account then please contact our team for the proper solution.

Based on the number of people having problems (Including highly trained Engineers) it's not so simple.
2019-5-7
Use props
djiuser_gvPoUTNnf0Ig
New

Morocco

Thank you DJI Tony, it's working now
2019-5-7
Use props
Brajoe
lvl.1

Ukraine

djiuser_gvPoUTNnf0Ig Posted at 5-6 13:45
I had use vpn but not working

What VPN are you using? I had the same issues with using NordVPN. I can recommend everyone to try VeePN service because it's absolutely free for all locations and you will receive an excellent app with a great interface. That is a good decision that can solve a lot of problems, an awesome app.
2019-6-7
Use props
djiuser_Fv27wt42VVPk
New

Same problem here.   Code 1106

Pls fix it ! Can’t activate !
2019-9-21
Use props
Amine Hakik
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3963432 ft
United States

https://youtu.be/WgJbVrO3dBI
2020-4-13
Use props
djiuser_rjVuUATolK1H
New

United Kingdom

The app won't even let me enter my email address for my account, the login box simply disappears after I've entered the details
2021-12-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules