o(^-^)o
Oh-no
lvl.4
Hong Kong

2019-5-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Oh-no. Thank you for sharing this video. Great work.
2019-5-6
Use props
Oh-no
lvl.4
Hong Kong

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-6 14:49
Hello and good day Oh-no. Thank you for sharing this video. Great work.

Thank you Stephen, I am glad that the result is good with the DJI audio adapter and my DIY external nano mic.
2019-5-6
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nicely done
2019-5-7
Use props
Oh-no
lvl.4
Hong Kong

Yeah, I am pleased with the nano mic result :-)
2019-5-7
Use props
ChrisJG
First Officer
Flight distance : 1725341 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Oh-no, congrats, that's a great video, could you please share a photo of the setup you used? How did you hold the Osmo Pocket, nano mike etc still whilst filming? Thank you!
2019-5-7
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Oh-no Posted at 5-7 03:58
Yeah, I am pleased with the nano mic result :-)

2019-5-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Oh-no Posted at 5-6 14:51
Thank you Stephen, I am glad that the result is good with the DJI audio adapter and my DIY external nano mic.

You are very much welcome Oh-no. Have a safe and happy filming always.
2019-5-7
Use props
Oh-no
lvl.4
Hong Kong

ChrisJG Posted at 5-7 04:36
Oh-no, congrats, that's a great video, could you please share a photo of the setup you used? How did you hold the Osmo Pocket, nano mike etc still whilst filming? Thank you!

Thank you, it is just the OP snap on to the iPhone with phone adapter, and connect the nano angled mic with dead cat to the OP, mic points to performers. Handheld. (The white thing is a piece of hard foam tied to the audio adapter to prevent strain to the plug and socket)

The place is dark and with lots of people around, strong stage lights, so I made it with minimal set up to prevent it from damage and/or hit someone while they enjoying the live show.

Even with this minimal set up, it draws attention from the pianist at the first few seconds of the clip.

OP nano mic.png
2019-5-8
Use props
ChrisJG
First Officer
Flight distance : 1725341 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Oh-no Posted at 5-8 01:37
Thank you, it is just the OP snap on to the iPhone with phone adapter, and connect the nano angled mic with dead cat to the OP, mic points to performers. Handheld. (The white thing is a piece of hard foam tied to the audio adapter to prevent strain to the plug and socket)

Thank you Oh-no, it works and isn't too large a rig to be a distraction, congrats!
2019-5-8
Use props
Oh-no
lvl.4
Hong Kong

ChrisJG Posted at 5-8 07:30
Thank you Oh-no, it works and isn't too large a rig to be a distraction, congrats!

Chris, you are welcome.

As a tourist, I am always aware of the privacy of the public in that country, some will welcomes you to make a photo or video, some not.  I had experience in Taksim, Istanbul, making a photo outside a cafe, the owner came out and ask me a lot of questions, of course at that end he understands I am only making a photo of the renowned old city. I never want to make people misunderstood my photo/video shooting as an offend to him/her.
2019-5-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules