Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
new to this. looking for helpful advice.
1454 3 2019-5-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ebuzek
lvl.1

United States

Looking for the inspire with the xt thermal camera. What should I look for in a kit and what shoud I stay away from. Also where is a good place to purchase from. This is for hog hunting on my property. Thanks
2019-5-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We're sorry that the Inspire 1 with XT thermal camera package is not available on our store, however, you may check our enterprise dealer to possibly purchase this particular package. We're hoping that you could get the best recommendation that you may need. Please see the link below. Thank you for your support.

https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy/enterprise-dealers
2019-5-7
Use props
Daroga
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3517287 ft
  • >>>
United States

You might take a look at a few of the DJI Resellers (in no particular order) -  
and maybe consider the Matrice, in lieu of the Inspie 1, along with the XT or XT2 (depending on your budget):

Multicopter Warehouse

DroneNerds

Expert Drones

FlyMotionUS

For used equipment, eBay usually has some selections.

The camera alone was available via Amazon

2019-5-11
Use props
DroneBandit
lvl.1
United States

Daroga Posted at 5-11 12:36
You might take a look at a few of the DJI Resellers (in no particular order) -  
and maybe consider the Matrice, in lieu of the Inspie 1, along with the XT or XT2 (depending on your budget):

"You might take a look at a few of the DJI Resellers (in no particular order) -"
You also might want to speak with Darren at American Drones in Moore, OK.
He has a setup with a thermal camera adaptable for the Mavic's, Inspire's(1&2) & the Phantoms? Not used, however I've seen pictures & it's a pretty slick setup; and Yes, You Do keep both FPV & Gimballed Camera when adding it?
HTH
2019-5-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules