1081 8 2019-5-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
shahramzoom
lvl.1
Flight distance : 32356 ft
United States

Hello buddy
I have trouble with reading SD memory from my computer. before i update with new firmware version no problem with reading SD memory on my computer but after I updated with new version firmware on my Mavic Pro 2 then cant read memory from my computer but my iPhone connect with drone able to access footage video from memory in the drone.
2019-5-6
Use props
akozc
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2019951 ft
Macao

suggest, first backup those files then format the sd card it should work then.
2019-5-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, good day shahramzoom. We do apologize for the inconvenience. May I ask what brand of SD card are you currently using right now? Also, you may try to take off your SD card, back up all the files inside the card then try to reformat it for us to check if there are some changes. In addition, since this all happens after the firmware update of your drone, you may try to refresh your firmware using the DJI assistant 2 if the reformat process didn't work. Please keep us posted on the latest updates for us to further isolate the issue. Thank you for your continued support. Have a safe and happy flying always.
2019-5-7
Use props
shahramonline
lvl.1
United States

akozc Posted at 5-7 01:21
suggest, first backup those files then format the sd card it should work then.

Thank you for the reply and I did it 2 times and not works:/ I believe issues with the firmware.  
2019-5-7
Use props
shahramonline
lvl.1
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-7 08:33
Hi, good day shahramzoom. We do apologize for the inconvenience. May I ask what brand of SD card are you currently using right now? Also, you may try to take off your SD card, back up all the files inside the card then try to reformat it for us to check if there are some changes. In addition, since this all happens after the firmware update of your drone, you may try to refresh your firmware using the DJI assistant 2 if the reformat process didn't work. Please keep us posted on the latest updates for us to further isolate the issue. Thank you for your continued support. Have a safe and happy flying always.

Hi
Sure, here I use memory SD Extreme PLUS 128GB SDXC and Toshiba Exceria 32gb both memories reformat with MP2 and not works.  so I did not try downgrade with firmware before so I wonder able to downgrade?

Thanks
2019-5-7
Use props
shahramonline
lvl.1
United States

Hi, good day shahramzoom. We do apologize for the inconvenience. May I ask what brand of SD card are you currently using right now? Also, you may try to take off your SD card, back up all the files inside the card then try to reformat it for us to check if there are some changes. In addition, since this all happens after the firmware update of your drone, you may try to refresh your firmware using the DJI assistant 2 if the reformat process didn't work. Please keep us posted on the latest updates for us to further isolate the issue. Thank you for your continued support. Have a safe and happy flying always.

Hi
Sure, here I use memory SD Extreme PLUS 128GB SDXC and Toshiba Exceria 32gb both memories reformat with MP2 and not works.  so I did not try downgrade with firmware before so I wonder able to downgrade?

Thanks
2019-5-7
Use props
shahramonline
lvl.1
United States

Hi

Thanks
2019-5-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

shahramonline Posted at 5-7 23:03
Hi

Thank you for the additional information and we do apologize for the inconvenience. May I please ask if the drone is detecting the SD card when it is inside the drone. Also, are you trying to connect the Aircraft directly to the computer to access the file or you are using an SD card reader? For the additional information, the firmware updated should not affect the SD card as it implies to the DJI product only. Please keep us posted on the latest updates for us to further help you with this concern. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Thank you for the continued support.
2019-5-8
Use props
shahramonline
lvl.1
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-8 11:35
Thank you for the additional information and we do apologize for the inconvenience. May I please ask if the drone is detecting the SD card when it is inside the drone. Also, are you trying to connect the Aircraft directly to the computer to access the file or you are using an SD card reader? For the additional information, the firmware updated should not affect the SD card as it implies to the DJI product only. Please keep us posted on the latest updates for us to further help you with this concern. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Thank you for the continued support.

I use SD card reader for many times not the problem after I update new firmware than can't Sd card readable.  
2019-5-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules