Gimbal full lock function in the App, please?
987 4 2019-5-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansfe82067d
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

The gimbal full lock function can currently only be accessed via the controller wheel add-on.  You press and hold the right hand button on the accessory, and the camera head stays pointing in the same direction regardless of any movement of the handle.  It's the only way to achieve a pan lock.  Actually a lot of people - youtube reviewers for instance - don't seem to know that.  Read the flipping manual!

The function is very useful when you want to adjust how you are holding the Pocket without disturbing the picture at all.  Sure, you can use the tracking facility to lock on to a static object, but just having a press button to do that without fiddling with drawing boxes is better in some situations.

Please, DJI, could this function be added to the app?  I would suggest that it should be a toggle button somewhere on the main screen.  Tap to lock, tap again to unlock.  I would assume there would be no technical reason why this could not be done.

Thanks for your consideration!

2019-5-6
Use props
Tide
First Officer
South Korea

+1
I very much love to have this function!
2019-5-7
Use props
Udo13
Second Officer
Flight distance : 257188 ft
Germany

I too want the feature, please.
2019-5-7
Use props
Joemar7
lvl.4
  • >>>
American Samoa

This!  A full-lock option in the Mimo app will definitely help a lot.  
2019-5-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have provided us today. Let me please forward these information/thread to the designated department. Thank you for your valued support.
2019-5-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules