Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Emma
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5635279 ft
  • >>>
France

Hello to all ,

its was very bizzard !! the mavic was great !! the batterie was at 60 % end drop to 5 % in couple of seconde , fall in a small river , was maybe 10 seconde on it !!!!!!

so be carefull guys .

i just open a ticket im in france , i hope they are not going to make me payd for it .

for now the service is great !! open a ticket receive a ups barcod , i just phone ups they are comming today to take the bird .

so for a big  thx dji for the service , i'm impresse ( hope they are not going to charge me )

i send the bird,  the battery in the original box - without the remote control

Emma
2019-5-7
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

It depends when you charged battery, was it a while since you last flew, there is a correct procedure for both looking after batteries and you always start your flight with 100% freshly charged battery .
2019-5-7
Use props
Emma
lvl.4
  • >>>
France

My Battery was charge from the same day , I make two fly with it on the same day with the battery not the same hours .
so battery was okay ,

thx

E.
2019-5-7
Use props
gnirtS
First Officer
Flight distance : 5712575 ft
United Kingdom

Post the log files so people can see if the battery was at fault.
2019-5-7
Use props
Emma
lvl.4
  • >>>
France

hello gnirst,

i do not have the log my friend ...

So DJI  will see it ( the repair service ) we will hope that the battery fault , or another problem .....

ps. they have a super service

thx

E.

2019-5-7
Use props
G_Sig
First Officer
Flight distance : 9109311 ft
Iceland

Emma Posted at 5-7 03:36
hello gnirst,

i do not have the log my friend ...

Did you also send your tablet/phone or was it Smart Controller?
Your log are not on the drone.
2019-5-7
Use props
Emma
lvl.4
  • >>>
France

No only g_Sig  the drone without the smart controller . & the log is not on the smart controller !! bizzard .

thx

E.

2019-5-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Emma. I am sorry to know what happened to your DJI Mavic 2 Pro and thank you for reaching out. It is good to know that you have already contacted DJI support regarding this matter. Please keep us posted on the said situation for us to be able to assists you further. Thank you.
2019-5-7
Use props
Emma
lvl.4
  • >>>
France

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-7 07:58
Hello and good day Emma. I am sorry to know what happened to your DJI Mavic 2 Pro and thank you for reaching out. It is good to know that you have already contacted DJI support regarding this matter. Please keep us posted on the said situation for us to be able to assists you further. Thank you.

Hello end thx ,

I thinks maybe the probleme can be from my smart controller ?
Even on the new update its fail to do it ?

thx
2019-5-7
Use props
Emma
lvl.4
  • >>>
France

THx Stephen ,

I think the problem came from the smart control , I have also a problem to update the last version ?

it's download but do not install at all !!

pls what to do .

thx
2019-5-7
Use props
G_Sig
First Officer
Iceland

Emma Posted at 5-7 05:47
No only g_Sig  the drone without the smart controller . & the log is not on the smart controller !! bizzard .

thx

It must bee there, but it could bee under an other date.
Have you tried this?
"Normally, after the DJI Smart Controller is connected to the PC, you can tap “Transfer files” under “Use USB to”, then the files on the controller can be shown. You can also check the specific storage path of a file, kindly open the photos in the controller’s album, and tap “MORE”. "
2019-5-7
Use props
Emma
lvl.4
  • >>>
France

G_Sig Posted at 5-7 08:13
It must bee there, but it could bee under an other date.
Have you tried this?
"Normally, after the DJI Smart Controller is connected to the PC, you can tap “Transfer files” under “Use USB to”, then the files on the controller can be shown. You can also check the specific storage path of a file, kindly open the photos in the controller’s album, and tap “MORE”. "

I put my Smart controller to zero ,

fail to make the last update , even after reset still no update succeed  ..

so I have no log nothing ?

I can download the firmware but its not installing at all .

thx for the help if you have an idea ?
To install the new update by the USB port ? it's possible ?
in the crystalsky evry thing was good !! all the problem begin with the smart controller ...
( i have a lot of stuf from dji , never hade any problem !

if an admin can help .. or a member .

sorry for my english .....

Emma.

2019-5-7
Use props
G_Sig
First Officer
Iceland

Emma Posted at 5-7 08:19
I put my Smart controller to zero ,

fail to make the last update , even after reset still no update succeed  ..

Don't have one yet and think I will pass on the M2P and Smart Controller for some time.
One thing I learned at the beginning.
Newer update or downgrade until you have Sync your flight record.
Suspect it more or less locked Android as on Crystal Screen so not much you can do.
What apps are on the SC? Is APKPure there?

2019-5-7
Use props
Emma
lvl.4
  • >>>
France

same probleme even on the dji assistance
2019-5-7
Use props
Emma
lvl.4
  • >>>
France

stuck at this point ...
2019-5-7
Use props
G_Sig
First Officer
Iceland

Emma Posted at 5-7 09:12
same probleme even on the dji assistance

Is it latest Assistance (2.0.8)?
2019-5-7
Use props
Emma
lvl.4
  • >>>
France

G_Sig Posted at 5-7 09:22
Is it latest Assistance (2.0.8)?

yes this is this version on my mac
2019-5-7
Use props
Emma
lvl.4
  • >>>
France

I succeed ..

After put again the smart controller to zero , then download again the assitance 2 from dji .
Now i hope i'm going to receive back very soon my mavic 2 .. without any cost  hope so ..... we will see .first time i used the service of DJI , after a big stuff i have .

A big thx for your help to all again

Emma.

2019-5-7
Use props
Emma
lvl.4
  • >>>
France

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-7 07:58

hello DJI Stephen

I just received a mail with the price , I can telling you im still in shock !!  
from holland they ask for me 1,164 euro !! total lost ,
i have couple of drone from Dji since couple of big year , this is the first time I send a drone to repair ,.
the battery went down in a seconde to maybe nothing , 5 % the bird fall in a small river  not my fault ?! , I was sure that dji make more to save the client that never leave you end like I said for couple of year , im at shock of the price !!!!!!

pls pls pls help me .

Sorry for my english .... French
2019-5-16
Use props
Emma
lvl.4
  • >>>
France

Emma Posted at 5-16 07:14
hello DJI Stephen
[view_image]
I just received a mail with the price , I can telling you im still in shock !!  

2019-5-16
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Not good, you do have the right to appeal this decision, I think you need to ask for an explanation why you had a battery failure . Maybe you could post your flight log here, you can download from your device .
2019-5-16
Use props
Emma
lvl.4
  • >>>
France

Hello I do not have the log !! Like I said I hade a problem with the update of my smart control then reset to zero !
That life !
I did not try directly from the Mavic , because the water damage .
But Pls im flying with a lot of the DJI bird , never hade a small problem for years .
2019-5-16
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Emma Posted at 5-16 08:07
Hello I do not have the log !! Like I said I hade a problem with the update of my smart control then reset to zero !
That life !
I did not try directly from the Mavic , because the water damage .

Well ok, but I think you should try to see if there is a better solution on offer here, my advice would be to contact dji Mindy or dji Susan , they are the most experienced moderators on here and they might be able to help you .
2019-5-16
Use props
Emma
lvl.4
  • >>>
France

hallmark007 Posted at 5-16 08:10
Well ok, but I think you should try to see if there is a better solution on offer here, my advice would be to contact dji Mindy or dji Susan , they are the most experienced moderators on here and they might be able to help you .

Thx again for your help
2019-5-16
Use props
Emma
lvl.4
  • >>>
France

hallmark007 Posted at 5-16 08:10
Well ok, but I think you should try to see if there is a better solution on offer here, my advice would be to contact dji Mindy or dji Susan , they are the most experienced moderators on here and they might be able to help you .

hello again how can I find Dji Mindy or Susan pls
2019-5-16
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Emma Posted at 5-16 08:17
hello again how can I find Dji Mindy or Susan pls

Probably the best way is to butt into another thread she’s on and excuse yourself, but ask her can she have your case reviewed and leave a link to this thread for her.

You will find her on this link below.
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 627&pid=1848940
2019-5-16
Use props
Emma
lvl.4
  • >>>
France

hallmark007 Posted at 5-16 08:22
Probably the best way is to butt into another thread she’s on and excuse yourself, but ask her can she have your case reviewed and leave a link to this thread for her.

You will find her on this link below.

i fond it , sorry to ask a very stupid question but im really at shock from the price , because a battery fault ?

thx
2019-5-16
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Emma Posted at 5-16 08:29
i fond it , sorry to ask a very stupid question but im really at shock from the price , because a battery fault ?

thx

Well they are assessing the drone as well which obviously got wet and rendered it useless so charging you for this as well.

Because dji have your flight log they should be able to tell you why battery just cut and craft fell, I can understand at critical battery not enough power so craft drops, but there has to be a reason if there was power then suddenly none, I think least they can do is give you a plausible explanation, not just an invoice.

I also note that I keep getting downvoted as I give you help, it’s strange around here if you help someone others will Downvote you .

I do actually know who the Turnip is .........

2019-5-16
Use props
Emma
lvl.4
  • >>>
France

hallmark007 Posted at 5-16 08:58
Well they are assessing the drone as well which obviously got wet and rendered it useless so charging you for this as well.

Because dji have your flight log they should be able to tell you why battery just cut and craft fell, I can understand at critical battery not enough power so craft drops, but there has to be a reason if there was power then suddenly none, I think least they can do is give you a plausible explanation, not just an invoice.

thx Hallmark for all , I hope I will get a explanation , its also important for all of us ?

you are a great guy , so thx again man .
2019-5-16
Use props
Francis
Second Officer
Flight distance : 774203 ft
Brazil

Emma Posted at 5-7 09:29
yes this is this version on my mac

This assist version also don t work in my PC.  The download stuck in some point. The first version works well for me.
2019-5-16
Use props
R&L Aerial photography
First Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

Classic example of flying with a battery that self discharged itself, I’m sure this is not the case with what happened to your mavic but that would be my first thought....
2019-5-17
Use props
Emma
lvl.4
  • >>>
France

R&L Aerial photography Posted at 5-17 02:48
Classic example of flying with a battery that self discharged itself, I’m sure this is not the case with what happened to your mavic but that would be my first thought....

Hello R&L , we are going to see , I was in contact this morning & exchange couple of mail , I hope we going to have an answer ..
All my drone are from dji , first time it's happen in maybe 5 years on that super hobby .

E.

2019-5-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules